masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, for the last few updates whenever there is a new lead, like the eldritch leads I don't see anything under the leads menu?

All of the girls content has been maxed, but whenever the changelog says to investigate a new lead I have nothing to go on... for example, this update 6.8. I have the manor, all upgrades, all girl scenes finished. Any help to point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Have you tried the Envelope? It has the Main Story stuff like Fey Counsel, Human Organization, and Eldritch Occult.

While the Heart Cards are nice some scenes aren't attributed to them because... Well because that would be convenient :p
Jessica's Property Listings haven't been updated since nothing new was added there yet.

For the new Eldritch Lead try talking with Gramps, Chastity, and investigating the Nexus.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Have you tried the Envelope? It has the Main Story stuff like Fey Counsel, Human Organization, and Eldritch Occult.

While the Heart Cards are nice some scenes aren't attributed to them because... Well because that would be convenient :p
Jessica's Property Listings haven't been updated since nothing new was added there yet.

For the new Eldritch Lead try talking with Gramps, Chastity, and investigating the Nexus.
I may have figured it out. Yeah, under the scroll there was nothing. I decided to go to every location and click every option to see if I miss something and I needed to search for pigeon from Gramps then "Get advice on leads" after that all the leads now show up in the scroll.

I must have missed that from a few updates back and never realized it.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was more interested in the fact that you can get Morgan pregnant considering we can't do anything with her yet
I guess that's literally the MC "daydreaming" about them how they look preggo or something like that,
Daydream = future sneak peak to us players and literal daydream for the MC > w>b

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a bit of an issue for a while my hint keeps telling me too talk too chastity for eldritch lead but nothing happends when i go there i can just ask her how are you.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
  • Misc: Added a little dialogue exchange between MC and Pixie if you go to Roxy's demesne, thinking that's where the "Explore the Town" hint is directing you. Should help prevent further confusion. I swear, if I still get messages about this blasted questline after this...
Whaaaaattt It's not in Roxy's demesne ?
But it keep talking about fire, so it must be in Roxy's demesne right ??? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, i don't know how the fuck they go in Roxy's demesne if you have done the Samantha's Apartment quest in the "EXPLORE" button in "THE TOWN". We all know that Samantha like to be rescued from THE fire.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Whaaaaattt It's not in Roxy's demesne ?
But it keep talking about fire, so it must be in Roxy's demesne right ??? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, i don't know how the fuck they go in Roxy's demesne if you have done the Samantha's Apartment quest in the "EXPLORE" button in "THE TOWN". We all know that Samantha like to be rescued from THE fire.
Well it is a "Roxy" update that doesn't involve Roxy in any way :LOL:

Still kinda funny people going to see Roxy and Roxy saying this update has nothing to do with me now go back to your world and explore town :p

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Type the Nexus Key in as it is.
"think backwards" - Empty void... A good place to take a nap.
Really? It's that easy. Well... I feel somewhat dumb now. The first thing I try to enter was think backwards backwards, so sdrawkcab kniht both with and without the s. I was even about to switch the b's with the d's. So it would really be backward.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I seem to have encountered a bug with talking to chastity where the story doesnt move forward but repeats the mission of going to the nexus and doing a "clap" over and over again

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Misc: Added a little dialogue exchange between MC and Pixie if you go to Roxy's demesne, thinking that's where the "Explore the Town" hint is directing you. Should help prevent further confusion. I swear, if I still get messages about this blasted questline after this...

Now you're just taking the piss...

• Haha

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know the amount of days to trigger the yandere events?
Short answer : 10 Days for each stage.
Long answer : you get 3 points each day you don't have sex with her and stage are at 30, 60 and 90. You lose 25 points each day you have sex with her (once per day max)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes