Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I still have Chloe on normal personality since I have my needs (sadistic needs) and no one is suffering aside from her anyway sooo yep she's the only one who got shattered while the "other one"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ w@b

Chloe's state reminds me of that movie called "Upgraded" or something? where the guy's body got hijacked by the A.I. controlling his body and put the real one inside a made up consciousness with his loved one alive instead (his waifu died via staged accident by A.I.), treat it as like a VR but you get to live in it like for real while your A.I. is literally YOU now in REAL Laifu...
Yeah the movie's "Upgrade" - really close with the name. Some people consider it akin to Venom, and I think both are now on Netflix.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Best game i have played so far since i'm here !
Keep up the good job, i'm waiting for the next build :=)

if u guy know some other game similar to this one, i will be glad if u can tell me!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Best game i have played so far since i'm here !
Keep up the good job, i'm waiting for the next build :=)

if u guy know some other game similar to this one, i will be glad if u can tell me!
Depends on what you are looking for. Harems, manipulation, mind control, hero vs villain moral choices, cute girls, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dororo7777

Cumbayah

Aug 2, 2019
Wow this visual novel is amazing from where do i start ? The stunning visuals, great writing, attention to detail in scenes, good soundtrack and sound effects the sandbox element is also done well ! Everything about this game is impressive

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I got it immediately but wasn't looking to jump into the thread as I had no reason to jump in lol.
Given a chance to explain by Fitzgerald there, I took the reason and here I am :D
Well there goes my thought of everyone going to woosh or something now @ w@b

Reactions: Brovalon
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes