ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.9 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be making the update available to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! (Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness).

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New FEY event! (Follow your FEY lead!)
  • Pixie: New mini (silly) event! Go to the living room on Wednesday afternoon after doing Pixie's initial bath scene
  • Repeatable: New repeatable event! ("Look for Luna" in her demesne at night after Awakening or Shattering her handmaidens!)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue with a couple of the character cards' transparencies
  • Bug: Fixed an issue where Gwen would text you on day one if you restarted the game whilst she was in Moderate or Major Yandere mode
  • Bug: One or two little typos

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update v0.6.9 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be making the update available to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! (Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness).

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New FEY event! (Follow your FEY lead!)
  • Pixie: New mini (silly) event! Go to the living room on Wednesday afternoon after doing Pixie's initial bath scene
  • Repeatable: New repeatable event! ("Look for Luna" in her demesne at night after Awakening or Shattering her handmaidens!)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue with a couple of the character cards' transparencies
  • Bug: Fixed an issue where Gwen would text you on day one if you restarted the game whilst she was in Moderate or Major Yandere mode
  • Bug: One or two little typos
Health first, update after!!!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
A version 4.2.0 easter egg would be dope (pun definitely intended). Just picture gramps bringing over his finest "generic mountain healing herbs" to the mansion and everyone can blaze together, culminating in an orgy of epic proportions that even the beast and Morgana participate in.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A version 4.2.0 easter egg would be dope (pun definitely intended). Just picture gramps bringing over his finest "generic mountain healing herbs" to the mansion and everyone can blaze together, culminating in an orgy of epic proportions that even the beast and Morgana participate in.
Or maybe just gift lil' Roxy a "flower" (weed) so she'll burn it when she's still holding it and we'll enjoy her HIGH state...
I can already imagine its glorious scene...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Or maybe just gift lil' Roxy a "flower" (weed) so she'll burn it when she's still holding it and we'll enjoy her HIGH state...
I can already imagine its glorious scene...
Get the Eldritch Fishy Girl involved to make a supernatural experience

However the Lady of the Lake might also work and she's closer to Gramps

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You don't want to see Cthulhu going to us, even Gramps said we can't take any of the eldritch ones (maybe not yet)
Wouldn't that be everyone coming together peacefully? Don't discriminate against fishy girl, fishy girl can help make a fish tank bong while Lil' Roxy lights it off

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wouldn't that be everyone coming together peacefully? Don't discriminate against fishy girl, fishy girl can help make a fish tank bong while Lil' Roxy lights it off
There'd be no tank bong if Cthulhu will sniff and hog all of it, heck he might even drink the bong water...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There'd be no tank bong if Cthulhu will sniff and hog all of it, heck he might even drink the bong water...
Fishy girls are cute :p I would by an Aquarium upgrade for the Manor to keep them :LOL:
Besides Beast is probably a girl which if so looking forward to that day :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes