masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi, I need some help, I almost opened everything, there is only one girl that i couldn't find, does anyone know how I can find her?
That would be Luna, when you have access to the Nexus go and see her.
She doesn't have any real content yet but her daughters do

Reactions: misagh

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
one more question :how to trigger the daughters event
and thanks for the answer
After meeting Luna for the first time try going back at Night.
You'll come across a Nuli, one of her sons, that is tired of giving mommy love.
Join forces with him and he will come up with a plan to distract her.
Follow up on that and visit her another day. Your chance will come to play with the Rinkos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I got tired of going through the whole list of things whenever I want to visit any of the 'Explore' scenes, so I made a small mod to change how that works. I thought I would post it in case anyone else would find it useful, drop this in the game folder and it should replace the bit where he lists the different directions with a menu.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I got tired of going through the whole list of things whenever I want to visit any of the 'Explore' scenes, so I made a small mod to change how that works. I thought I would post it in case anyone else would find it useful, drop this in the game folder and it should replace the bit where he lists the different directions with a menu.
There goes the purpose of the word itself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
There goes the purpose of the word itself
I don't think it's a mandatory download my friend :) it's a mod for convenience that was designed for their own use that they have then shared. If it doesn't appeal to you, don't use it :D but I would imagine that once you've been in the trenches long enough (and you've discovered all there is to discover) you may find the convenience, appealing :) but perhaps not.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't think it's a mandatory download my friend :) it's a mod for convenience that he designed for his own use that he has then shared. If it doesn't appeal to you, don't use it :D but I would imagine that once you've been in the trenches long enough (and you've discovered all there is to discover) you may find the convenience, appealing :)
Oh the comment was made for the lulz so those that are like REALLY against it don't need to be that uhh hostile, that comment should be good enough > w>

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Lez just hope that works > w>
Don't worry, I'm used to getting in trouble, I speak my mind too often. It's amazing how often that gets peoples hackles up. When I speak the truth people think I'm joking and when I'm disingenuous for comedic effect people get defensive. It's the unfortunate nature of the world these days but then again maybe it's because I'm a stickler for pointing out hypocrisy :)

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.9 was just released to everyone (yes, I know, get it out of your system). Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

Tune in next update for something pretty special - a game-wide character rework, plus a very important event for Chloe! What will it be? You'll have to wait and see! (More details on the character reworks on Friday over on and )

(Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness.)

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
Update v0.6.9 was just released to everyone (yes, I know, get it out of your system). Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

Tune in next update for something pretty special - a game-wide character rework, plus a very important event for Chloe! What will it be? You'll have to wait and see! (More details on the character reworks on Friday over on and )

(Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness.)
69......NICE

• Haha
Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes