Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update v0.6.9 was just released to everyone (yes, I know, get it out of your system). Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

Tune in next update for something pretty special - a game-wide character rework, plus a very important event for Chloe! What will it be? You'll have to wait and see! (More details on the character reworks on Friday over on and )

(Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness.)
Mazkuuu- wait wrong game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Jesus, I feel even more bad for Ami after reading her journal...Poor girl with all the bad shit Morgana throw at her, and now she got murdered... And at this point I really don't know who's the real culprit anymore
Ps: Forgot to say how cute Pixie are with her "bathroom duck army", truly hilarious...if it wasn't for the fact her best friend Ami die and we found out she keep the "best friend" drawing of her in her diary....more dark...

Last edited:
Reactions: Boardguy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a route where we help the killer? So we can both slowly blame each of the staff til' the real one is left then we (me using shatter/awaken on real one) take over Morgana's place? That'd be great for my uhh 100% good character > w>

Last edited:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Still haven't managed to fully shake off that virus of mine, but more content this week! More of the mystery surrounding Ami is uncovered, plus a new repeatable event and Pixie gets weird in the bath. Hope you enjoy! :)

(Also, I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry! Hoping to use it to finally shake off the last of my illness.)
thanks for all of your hard work, and thanks for the updates (game and your health) take care of yourself, and get well. health over everything right now.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update v0.6.9 was just released to everyone (yes, I know, get it out of your system). Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

Tune in next update for something pretty special - a game-wide character rework, plus a very important event for Chloe! What will it be? You'll have to wait and see! (More details on the character reworks on Friday over on and )

Can question everyone but I guess that leaves us to "put it together" for the next update.
G'luck on recovering bud' Health > anything else, we don't want another MGI 2.0 > w>b
Oh and plz tell me I can frame anyone? Like the "detective route" won't just be linear so I can fully enjoy sociopath mode

purplehat

Oct 7, 2019
is it possible to share save files for these types of games, as I had to change my corrupted hard drive for my laptop and lost all of my progress for all h games that I played so any save file would be heavily appreciated

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is it possible to share save files for these types of games, as I had to change my corrupted hard drive for my laptop and lost all of my progress for all h games that I played so any save file would be heavily appreciated
Mine's already 100% tho

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And this is a shame, gramps is almost the best thing. Only losing out to Pixie and Mr Burns :KEK:
I think we'd be more than grateful 'coz that legendary Gramps saved our bum from eldtritch things > .>ll
I won't be surprised if Gramps boned every single kind of supernatural creature out there, heck this one is Gengis Khan or something

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol i saw the version of the game is 69 my mind so went somewhere else for a minute lol

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes