thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hey If anybody can tell me .... for pixie's quest it tell's me to " sleep at the manor " but I have done the 1st event at the beach with her , the lyx quests and a majority of the story up the the latest update .... do I need to wait a certain amount of days to pass or what triggers her quests or what do I need to trigger to progress ? Some help with be appreciated .

Edit : I have 0 idea how start chloe's story or finish roxy's on the account of not knowing how to find the burning building .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey If anybody can tell me .... for pixie's quest it tell's me to " sleep at the manor " but I have done the 1st event at the beach with her , the lyx quests and a majority of the story up the the latest update .... do I need to wait a certain amount of days to pass or what triggers her quests or what do I need to trigger to progress ? Some help with be appreciated .

Edit : I have 0 idea how start chloe's story or finish roxy's on the account of not knowing how to find the burning building .
Do you have the 0.7.0 ? Or if you use the Unofficial then I appended 0.7.0a because 0.7.0 is buggy and deserves a bugfix.

Have you tried the Explorer GUIDE , the Burning Building is Samantha's Apartment
After meeting Lyx you should get Chloe's tragic retroactive event by visiting her in the Morning (Super Buggy because even the game doesn't want this event :rolleyes:)
Once Chloe has some love then you can find her and Pixie at Night when you go to sleep.

Pixies quests is bugged on android
I'm going to ask you to do something dumb because I'm curious and you sound like a good guinea pig test subject

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those interested in the pretty pics they are
Images of Jessica & Lily
Movies of Jessica & Qarinah

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RickJencans

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I like most of the redesigns, especially Morgana who went from weird tree-like abomination to hot green slut. However... wtf happened to Gwen?! Her previous look was great, maybe just needed some slight tweaks but now she looks childish and dumb.

As for the game itself, i wish dev focused more on one part of the game before moving on to the next. Some time ago we had few updates about Organization, met the chief and his daughter but in the end basically nothing happened both in terms of story and h-scenes...and we moved on to something else, University if i remember correctly. Again, few weeks of blue balling and the best we got was blowjob from Veronica. Now Eldritch seem to be FOTM, some nonsense about doors and keys, Eldritch destroying/consuming worlds... yea, ok. What about really important issues like mind-zapping and enslaving Chastity and that new white haired nun-boss?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I like most of the redesigns, especially Morgana who went from weird tree-like abomination to hot green slut. However... wtf happened to Gwen?! Her previous look was great, maybe just needed some slight tweaks but now she looks childish and dumb.

As for the game itself, i wish dev focused more on one part of the game before moving on to the next. Some time ago we had few updates about Organization, met the chief and his daughter but in the end basically nothing happened both in terms of story and h-scenes...and we moved on to something else, University if i remember correctly. Again, few weeks of blue balling and the best we got was blowjob from Veronica. Now Eldritch seem to be FOTM, some nonsense about doors and keys, Eldritch destroying/consuming worlds... yea, ok. What about really important issues like mind-zapping and enslaving Chastity and that new white haired nun-boss?
I know right:eek:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Can't figure out how to talk to Chloe, it keeps saying I should talk to her in her room to advance the next stage but every time I go to her room it says she's not there. Either she's "looking after Alice" who I haven't even met yet, or she's supposedly out patrolling at night. Is this a bug or am I missing something else I have to do first?

• Thinking Face

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Do you have the 0.7.0 ? Or if you use the Unofficial then I appended 0.7.0a because 0.7.0 is buggy and deserves a bugfix.

Have you tried the Explorer GUIDE , the Burning Building is Samantha's Apartment
After meeting Lyx you should get Chloe's tragic retroactive event by visiting her in the Morning (Super Buggy because even the game doesn't want this event :rolleyes:)
Once Chloe has some love then you can find her and Pixie at Night when you go to sleep.

I'm going to ask you to do something dumb because I'm curious and you sound like a good guinea pig test subject

For those interested in the pretty pics they are
Images of Jessica & Lily
Movies of Jessica & Qarinah
Dude thanks I had 0 idea .

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can't figure out how to talk to Chloe, it keeps saying I should talk to her in her room to advance the next stage but every time I go to her room it says she's not there. Either she's "looking after Alice" who I haven't even met yet, or she's supposedly out patrolling at night. Is this a bug or am I missing something else I have to do first?
Well it is a bug. Chloe was retroactively fucked up for the lols and all of her good repeatable events were hidden behind a mutilation event.

If you aren't using the most current version do yourself a favor and update to it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-0-alpha-arcgames.31912/post-4230866

You want to find Chloe in the Morning. By Afternoon she is babysitting (taking a bath was blocked until the event). When Evening comes around you used to be able to sneak into her room but it was changed to "she's out on patrols" because :poop:

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I think I'll still do a 'wait and see' before i open 7.0 . . I know the top promo says big tits, but . . those have always been a turn off for me, I do like variety, yet if the characters develop larger breasts than what they already have, then for me it's just a huge turn off, as for some of the sneak peeks everyone's been posting, a lot of the faces seem more 2d rather than 3d, which just looks weird, and yup . . not much of an improvement to the game . . jmo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think I'll still do a 'wait and see' before i open 7.0 . . I know the top promo says big tits, but . . those have always been a turn off for me, I do like variety, yet if the characters develop larger breasts than what they already have, then for me it's just a huge turn off, as for some of the sneak peeks everyone's been posting, a lot of the faces seem more 2d rather than 3d, which just looks weird, and yup . . not much of an improvement to the game . . jmo
A rather wise choice since 0.7.0 is a downgrade in many ways.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Played 0.7, and... I dunno, I feel that the images made the changes look far worse than they actually are.

Lily's face looks like it doesn't fit her head, Gwen just looks rough, Jessica isn't all that bad, and Chloe... The hair isn't terrible, not a fan though, and she needs the old body back.

Lyx, Veronica and Madison are decent, and I'm warming up to Qarinah's new look.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I played the 0.7.0, and I must say I'm extremely disappointed by the visual changes, except for the ones on Jessica, Chloe and MAYBE Lily, not to mention the simply linear "major event". Too much of a cliché to be called a major event.
The old ones have more charm. Even the cards has Jessica in a cute pose, Chloe has a more gentle smile, and Lily looks like someone hit her face with a paintbrush.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Played 0.7, and... I dunno, I feel that the images made the changes look far worse than they actually are.

Lily's face looks like it doesn't fit her head, Gwen just looks rough, Jessica isn't all that bad, and Chloe... The hair isn't terrible, not a fan though, and she needs the old body back.

Lyx, Veronica and Madison are decent, and I'm warming up to Qarinah's new look.
Dunno man, Madison's jugs became planets...even bigger than Jupiter bud'...
Me as a fla- normal sized person seeing this is a bit worrying...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I tried to not pay attention to those.

I can't lie, I like big breasts, but damn those are too big. Like Eiken big...
Indeed, the previous model has the perfect size, this new one prolly needs a little bit of resizing...
Heck, I'm not even used to seeing fairies with jugs or maybe I just got used to seeing that certain green fairy in a totally happy and wholesome game...
These models aren't abominations, they just need a lil' bit of polishing and it'll be g r e a t again but that's just my opinion...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Dunno man, Madison's jugs became planets...even bigger than Jupiter bud'...
Me as a fla- normal sized person seeing this is a bit worrying...
As far as I'm concerned, anything that doesn't fit in your hand is just a waste of perfectly good adipose tissue... :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes