submarine13

May 10, 2019
I can't seem to open Chloe's door during mornings, sh*t, i can't even knock for some reason. I have all the spells and I'm done meeting the goblin lady for it. I'm in day 48 and i haven't talked to chloe nor slept with her in my playthrough. Plus, when i try to knock on afternoons, it gives me a message that she's busy with alice. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALICE YET IN MY PLAYTHROUGH SO HOW DID I KNOWWWW??
Must be a bug or smth. Android ver. Btw.

I also know how hard the creator/s worked for this but I have an issue with the rock elementalist's forehead. It's way too big compared to the old model. Anddddd morgana looks a little bit too innocence. It's like she lost her Ara-ara aura or smth because of the model change. Gwen's yandere smile is kinda off too. I mean yeah, it kinda creeps the hell out of me but I need something more... Scary. One that would make me want to be always checking her up and scared that she's gonna kill me or smth.

Despite everything i said, the game is great! I really loved the bj scene from Veronica. Kinda left me hanging when I figured out that I can't fvck her yet :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
since your thing had comments, mind sharing the angriest or funniest comments

... I just can believe morgana's skin redo was that high, its was the saddest one to me... she lost her tree trunk legs to have normal human legs, and her bark skin is gone... I guess her face and hands might be an improvement

also i think you have cheaters cause 10 or 1 as a mode for all of them seems really off statistically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did the poll myself and yes, the caretaker doesn't look that good in both versions so i gave it a mediocre score. So what do i see...quite a lot of those votes are in the middle section or slightly above. Is this how "no one likes them" looks? :whistle:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did the poll myself and yes, the caretaker doesn't look that good in both versions so i gave it a mediocre score. So what do i see...quite a lot of those votes are in the middle section or slightly above. Is this how "no one likes them" looks? :whistle:
First off thanks for participating in the poll, accumulating data makes this more interesting :geek:
While only a few of the girls tanked with less then 4 it's not like any are scoring in the 9-10 across the entire sample size. Meh ok is hardly glowing praise. Though some are bound to like the changes for the sole reason of "bigger titties" :whistle:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

well hey if every other one with a mode 10 is ~35% you know you got a guy redoing it to skew your results probably, did notice you can take the thing as many times as you want unless I misunderstood something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Erstine
Nov 24, 2019
When the mode is so far off from median and average, it only means a box plot might be more suitable to visualize the data, not that it is inaccurate.

480 is actually... A reasonable number in F95 Zone. I do not personally think the results are tainted.

PS. If you plan in sending this data to Arc, try sending him the CSV as well. IIRC the CSV will include the network ID and timestamp, which should be enough to find duplicates with a good auto-tool.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
well hey if every other one with a mode 10 is ~35% you know you got a guy redoing it to skew your results probably, did notice you can take the thing as many times as you want unless I misunderstood something
Pffft, you think the moon is real?

All jokes aside. Yeah probably there's a couple idiots doing the survey over and over again.
Unless they have too much free time I doubt they will bother to write different comments each time.
Which is what matters, the numbers are to give a rough idea of which models are liked and which aren't.

And yes, I still can't see how some people have no problems with some of the models, but whatever.
I've seen them comment, I know they exist.

When the mode is so far off from median and average, it only means a box plot might be more suitable to visualize the data, not that it is inaccurate.

480 is actually... A reasonable number in F95 Zone. I do not personally think the results are tainted.
Consider the fact that this has also been shared on the discord.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Consider the fact that this has also been shared on the discord.
yeah it's tainted...
screw discord groups I have never joined a one for anything that wasn't filled with sycophants. finding a person with an original opinion in one is almost like a needle in a haystack job... its there but its overwhelmingly silenced by all the damn hay

Last edited:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
huh, the results and data is really interesting (from the few slices of the data I have seen of the pools). TBH I figured Chloe would be divisive since I know a lot of people also loved the rework, but some of the others are surprising since I personally don't see how some reworks could be seen as an update.

That said, I think the sample size is good enough to see that the 5-6 average indicates I'm in the minority. I'll still pull my pledge this month but probably still monitor the game and see how the 'feedback' goes.

Edit; Ah just saw the mode and the post above mine on the discord sharing. Maybe there is some fanatics out there, but likely just as many fanatics totally hating on the reworks as well. Doubt at this point though we'd get an official poll or any type to avoid this though.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't seem to open Chloe's door during mornings, sh*t, i can't even knock for some reason. I have all the spells and I'm done meeting the goblin lady for it. I'm in day 48 and i haven't talked to chloe nor slept with her in my playthrough. Plus, when i try to knock on afternoons, it gives me a message that she's busy with alice. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALICE YET IN MY PLAYTHROUGH SO HOW DID I KNOWWWW??
Must be a bug or smth. Android ver. Btw.

I also know how hard the creator/s worked for this but I have an issue with the rock elementalist's forehead. It's way too big compared to the old model. Anddddd morgana looks a little bit too innocence. It's like she lost her Ara-ara aura or smth because of the model change. Gwen's yandere smile is kinda off too. I mean yeah, it kinda creeps the hell out of me but I need something more... Scary. One that would make me want to be always checking her up and scared that she's gonna kill me or smth.

Despite everything i said, the game is great! I really loved the bj scene from Veronica. Kinda left me hanging when I figured out that I can't fvck her yet :(
Have you tried this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-0-alpha-arcgames.31912/post-4230866

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Ahh that Disgaea game also has one of the best endings (for me) where the red-haired guy punched the kids while it DOES show a black screen, you can hear the flesh while he hits the ground or something, maybe he beat them so bad they turned to mush but he's still going at it...

I f-ing hate turn based ones especially with long-a**-animations before ending a turn but since the dam- story is great, I am forced to play it...
Hate to burst your bubble but that's Disgaea 2 not 4 also that's the worst ending you could get, you also have to be some kinda fucked up in the head to even perceive it as good

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
hmm okay, i have a few problems with the new update.

1. The Caretaker is SINFULLY UGLY now. like i can tell you tried to give her a muzzle or something to accentuate her more lizardlike features, but Koikatsu is NOTORIOUS for being bad for muzzles. only person i have seen that can pull it off is Wolf from the illusion cards booru. I also much preferred her brighter colors as it made her feel more mystical and exotic.

2. The twins. I love them dearly, so i check on them every update to see them. I MUCH preferred the old swimsuits you used as it made them more like teases as their dialogue would imply.

3. again the Twins. This is more of an actual bug report rather than opinion, but the image Twins_pool 2 1 does not show up and has a black screen with an error message.

other than that, i like alot of the new models and think they are swell. if the caretaker and the twins were rolled back, i would be perfectly happy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hate to burst your bubble but that's Disgaea 2 not 4 also that's the worst ending you could get, you also have to be some kinda fucked up in the head to even perceive it as good
I dunno man, good endings are overrated and overused...but ey, that's just me being uhh me? Dark stories are often GREAT...
Wise people once said "Curiosity is a blursed thing" and no, I'm not using "Curiosity killed the cat" bs...

"This is totally a fake account, and not me, plz believe me officers....I didn't escape, I just uhh went out..."

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes