masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Blondie gives you a bj and the other one (aunt) pretty much goes all the way to piston action...
I am not calling Madison's finger licking good KFC event a bj, at best it's a handjob :p
"Aunt" Jessica does go all out to treat her nephew right.

Side Girl Milfs are a mixed bag but you can have sex with the housewives during Jessica's home buying event and the one from the burning building gives a blowjob.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I am not calling Madison's finger licking good KFC event a bj, at best it's a handjob :p

Side Girl Milfs are a mixed bag but you can have sex with the housewives during Jessica's home buying event and the one from the burning building gives a blowjob.
Here's hoping we see the house-wives again! They're the best!

Reactions: masterdragonson

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I don't have a good reason either.
So there's no way anyone can convince you to share the cards in the end?

:cry: that's what I get for not becoming a patron faster. Now I really don't have a reason to. This is more depressing then I thought. I guess I should take a break from this game for now.

Thanks for the bit you did share, though.

• Sad
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Yeah I meant a "bad job" since that one doesn't count...

• Haha

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
In a galaxy far far away... [Long Text Scroll Here]
Star wars joke aside I would assume a few years. Given that Arc has put a lot of things on the promised Someday™ pile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we already got one loli, roxy if I recall correctly, but when I asked who we are supposed to have sex with, the child version (the 1000 year old "child" demon) or the older version no one answered. I will assume the worst...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
we already got one loli, roxy if I recall correctly, but when I asked who we are supposed to have sex with, the child version or the older version no one answered. I will assume the worst...
Lil' Roxy, though it's hard to say what relation she has to actual Roxy if any since while Lil' Roxy can speak we never did ask her what her name was... Just nabbed the loli and told her we will call her Mini-Me like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

She's a demi-human so could go the same route as Qarinah. But until Arc actually does something with her it's all just speculation. Given some of the fan rage over young Alice I wouldn't get to much hopes up of banging anyone in the Daycare, well at least until the inevitable time leap to justify other kids in the Daycare then 10 or so years would have passed *shrugs*.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lil' Roxy, though it's hard to say what relation she has to actual Roxy if any since while Lil' Roxy can speak we never did ask her what her name was... Just nabbed the loli and told her we will call her Mini-Me like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

She's a demi-human so could go the same route as Qarinah. But until Arc actually does something with her it's all just speculation. Given some of the fan rage over young Alice I wouldn't get to much hopes up of banging anyone in the Daycare, well at least until the inevitable time leap to justify other kids in the Daycare then 10 or so years would have passed *shrugs*.
I won't be surprised if these "demesne" are like alternate realities / timelines and ours is just uhh adult Roxy's past but since we nabbed Loli Roxy, we can pretty much change some events...

• Haha

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I won't be surprised if these "demesne" are like alternate realities / timelines and ours is just uhh adult Roxy's past but since we nabbed Loli Roxy, we can pretty much change some events...
I love time travel paradoxes :geek: Like when Fry from Futurama became his own grandfather.
Still if we are a defining moment in Young Roxy's life then why wouldn't Grown Up Roxy have any memories of us? This is why fleshing out that story plot more would have been better then saying "Bored Now" and quickly moving on to the next thing. Still remember when the game said to "Tell Big Roxy about Lil' Roxy" then went to see Big Roxy and she was like "I have no comment about these allegations that she is either my younger self, sister, love child, or just similar race"

However until Arc actually irons out the story more I'm going for multiverse Chrono Cross then time travel Chrono Trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love time travel paradoxes :geek: Like when Fry from Futurama became his own grandfather.
Still if we are a defining moment in Young Roxy's life then why wouldn't Grown Up Roxy have any memories of us? This is why fleshing out that story plot more would have been better then saying "Bored Now" and quickly moving on to the next thing. Still remember when the game said to "Tell Big Roxy about Lil' Roxy" then went to see Big Roxy and she was like "I have no comment about these allegations that she is either my younger self, sister, love child, or just similar race"

However until Arc actually irons out the story more I'm going for multiverse Chrono Cross then time travel Chrono Trigger.
If Lil' Roxy is really past Roxy Big Roxy having no memories of us when we met her could be because we hadn't met Lil' Roxy yet. Now that we have met her I'd expect anything we do with Lil' Roxy to affect Big Roxy if the time-travel thing is true.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So... I've changed my mind about Jessica's new model being "okay".

She's fine everywhere else, until you see her in the shower; not that there's some deformity or anything, it just looks like some kind of high-powered light is shining on her. Also her breasts go through the glass, instead of being smooshed up against it.

*sighs*

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes