lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Love this game but by god the MC's an idiot heh
how idiot/stupid the mc in this game? was gonna download this game and try it but I read your comment, now I slightly lost interest haha. hate playing games when the MC is idiot/stupid especially if MC is super idiot/stupid + pervert like the game "long live the princess", played for 10 mins and i got annoyed super fast by the mc cause of how stupid/idiot he is haha.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
how idiot/stupid the mc in this game? was gonna download this game and try it but I read your comment, now I slightly lost interest haha. hate playing games when the MC is idiot/stupid especially if MC is super idiot/stupid + pervert like the game "long live the princess", played for 10 mins and i got annoyed super fast by the mc cause of how stupid/idiot he is haha.
The worst part is he's not even a really stupid idiot, and it might not even be accurate to say that at all... But at certain moments you think: "Man, this is obvious enough for me to figure out and it's not that bright... Why would he make this poor choice?"

I would highly recommend still playing the game, as I think it's pretty good despite the model debacle, and take everything you read here with a spoon of salt.

Reactions: lonerboner

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
If you haven't already be kind and take part in the fan poll :geek:
CursedFlame91 is currently conducting A Character Comparison Poll on Arc's behalf.
Thanks for that. I looked around to see if anyone voiced my sentiment before posting but somehow overlooked the poll. I've given my two cents now, and honestly I'm middle of the rode on this. Most of the changes are an uncaring meh, some I think are really good, and some I think are horrible.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but don't some of these redesigns feel too...smallheaded?Kinda feels like it landed in an awkward point between the cutesy anime it was and something more realistic.
Not sure about realistic but many do seem to have taken a hit in the cutesy anime style. A lot of the chins were made sharper, somehow choosing a smaller nose has made some almost nonexistent, some eyes look like they got bags under them from lack of sleep, and a few other things.

When I seen the updated Group Shot I thought they looked more like gangsters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Aight, Imma one-up myself.
I made a google form. You can do the same that I did and give a rating and a comment about each one of the redesigns I covered.

All feedback is appreciated.
Whoa, thanks for your effort. Great comparisons and pretty eye-opening to see this all side by side. Left ratings didn't bother to write comments now I'm unsure if I should have.. I find it pretty amazing to see how some characters actually got better in the redesign but then there are many of worse as well.. :unsure: :eek:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how the hell do you get Chol to be in her room? She is always helping "Alice" yet I have no fucking clue who that is.
Continuity errors aside you want to make sure you are on 0.7.0a then go to her room in the Morning. If it complains about finding someone magically delicious well that's Lyx, the Goblin Witch you meet by Exploring.

Cackling_Hyena

Jun 23, 2019
Not sure about realistic but many do seem to have taken a hit in the cutesy anime style. A lot of the chins were made sharper, somehow choosing a smaller nose has made some almost nonexistent, some eyes look like they got bags under them from lack of sleep, and a few other things.

When I seen the updated Group Shot I thought they looked more like gangsters.
By realistic I mostly meant that it's distancing itself from the cute, round artstyle, and going with something sharper, with smaller eyes and more defined jawlines.
And looking at those 2 group shots side-by-side it does look weird, especially cause it feels a little bit inconsistent, Alice and Kana still look like small blobs of adorableness, while the style on the rest of them has this new direction.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Have you just tried using a Persistent Save?

Or if you are in Act 2 then I made a Laptop Cheat awhile back to actually unlock the Gallery which I updated to 0.7.0a.
It flags the events in the Persistent Save as being seen so they will carry over on new versions.

Reactions: pc9010

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If Lil' Roxy is really past Roxy Big Roxy having no memories of us when we met her could be because we hadn't met Lil' Roxy yet. Now that we have met her I'd expect anything we do with Lil' Roxy to affect Big Roxy if the time-travel thing is true.
I did say it's an alternate bud' A L T E R N A T E, I didn't say parallel...so instead of Loli Roxy in OUR uhh "demesne", she won't destroy ze warudo unlike the one we saw in uhh Adult Roxy... = w=b

Who knows? Maybe we'll even meet soldier girl but this time, as a loli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh ffs officers, please It was another joke, IT WAS A JO- *STATIC*"

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So... I've changed my mind about Jessica's new model being "okay".

She's fine everywhere else, until you see her in the shower; not that there's some deformity or anything, it just looks like some kind of high-powered light is shining on her. Also her breasts go through the glass, instead of being smooshed up against it.

*sighs*
My problem with the new Jessica is her nose, or rather lack thereof. She looks fine from the side, from the front she kind of looks like Voldemort.

I did say it's an alternate bud' A L T E R N A T E, I didn't say parallel...so instead of Loli Roxy in OUR uhh "demesne", she won't destroy ze warudo unlike the one we saw in uhh Adult Roxy... = w=b

Who knows? Maybe we'll even meet soldier girl but this time, as a loli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh ffs officers, please It was another joke, IT WAS A JO- *STATIC*"
...I didn't say parallel either. I'm just thinking that if Big Roxy did destroy the world (which we aren't sure about, especially in light of how we're pretty sure now that Lil' Roxy didn't set fire to that building), that would make her extremely problematic. If us raising Lil' Roxy does have changes ripple through to Big Roxy, it could change her past so that she didn't, y'know, commit genocide.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My problem with the new Jessica is her nose, or rather lack thereof. She looks fine from the side, from the front she kind of looks like Voldemort.

...I didn't say parallel either. I'm just thinking that if Big Roxy did destroy the world (which we aren't sure about, especially in light of how we're pretty sure now that Lil' Roxy didn't set fire to that building), that would make her extremely problematic. If us raising Lil' Roxy does have changes ripple through to Big Roxy, it could change her past so that she didn't, y'know, commit genocide.
Now all we need to do is make more Roxies and we now have infinite supplies of child nukes, it's a win-win

• Wow
Reactions: masterdragonson

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Shame Pixie is so small. Her Grade S+ perversion would make her a great partner in several ways. This is great.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes