~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
its pretty damn good I don't play first releases but this got my eye and ill say its pretty dang good to look at, play, and even enjoy on many levels that a hentai game allows lol. if it stays this way from start to fin ill be freaking impressed and by the looks of all the things you can do ingame will be just terrific I want to see all the genres play out in this :) im guessing the time it will take this game to finish story wise will be long(30hrs+) and I am guessing for every tag that's on here to see done in will be about the same so in total roughly 72 hrs? I don't mind playing a game like this because it has a good story base and I can only guess that with how its set up its gonna have twists and turns for both sides maybe even a middle road? great art, story and mechanics so yeah great first impression.
Well i finnish
You sure you're in the correct thread buddy?

This game gets updated weekly.

Were you piling up updates?
Was it something specific you were waiting for during a month?
it's true I waited a month for the latest update, because I'd rather wait for some updates first and then install the game, and yes I'm on the right thread

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
its pretty damn good I don't play first releases but this got my eye and ill say its pretty dang good to look at, play, and even enjoy on many levels that a hentai game allows lol. if it stays this way from start to fin ill be freaking impressed and by the looks of all the things you can do ingame will be just terrific I want to see all the genres play out in this :) im guessing the time it will take this game to finish story wise will be long(30hrs+) and I am guessing for every tag that's on here to see done in will be about the same so in total roughly 72 hrs? I don't mind playing a game like this because it has a good story base and I can only guess that with how its set up its gonna have twists and turns for both sides maybe even a middle road? great art, story and mechanics so yeah great first impression.
Well i finnish

it's true I waited a month for the latest update, because I'd rather wait for some updates first and then install the game, and yes I'm on the right thread

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Well i finnish

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ctrl usually works for me
ah thx you sir and antoehr question if you allow i ma at chapter two and i talk to pixie and she told me somethign about character cards where can i find tehn to see how much love i have with the girls

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ah thx you sir and antoehr question if you allow i ma at chapter two and i talk to pixie and she told me somethign about character cards where can i find tehn to see how much love i have with the girls
Should be the heart icon on the top right bud'
1606185466430.png

Reactions: girdeyordo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.79:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jojojo01

May 8, 2018
I've just downloaded the 0.7.9 version after a long time without following the game's updates, and that's my opinion.

Keep the good work!

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
Guys, how to increase Jessica love . The only event I triggered is watching TV at night, and then i stuck in the loop and can't find any new rout or event.

briant

Apr 24, 2020
Guys, how to increase Jessica love . The only event I triggered is watching TV at night, and then i stuck in the loop and can't find any new rout or event.
Check what the character card says. You may need to visit her in the kitchen in the morning or at the office in the afternoon.

Oct 27, 2018
Lily, like a few other models that have been redone, has become too cutesy anime to be sexy. Games made with this engine already walk that line with a lot of characters, but the redo has really amped up the cute factor, which is a turn off for me anyway.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes