KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
with Veronica and Madison... wtf do i do? just had the event with Madison while she was talking to her husband on the phone, than it tells me to deal with Veronica, but i cannot since it still says to improve relationship with madison.

*nvm it just took an in game day or 2 for it to sort itself out.... kinda wish we had more with this route though...

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
pixies next evens says i need to sleep at the manor but no matter how manny tiems i sleep nothing happens

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Lily, like a few other models that have been redone, has become too cutesy anime to be sexy. Games made with this engine already walk that line with a lot of characters, but the redo has really amped up the cute factor, which is a turn off for me anyway.
Same the game already had a lot of cutesy girls Lily was one of the few designs that actually looked womanly.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok the exporing for chloes event i meet this goblin with and found ehr hat but now it is gone again to be true this exporing with the cobinations is a bit confusing for me is there a walkthroiugh to see al the way combinations

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to play both ver 0.7.8 and 0.7.9 I must say it was kinda low that we got cockblocked when Madison was right infront of us, dammit....
Pixie and Alice finally met face to face and it was truly a cute moment, hopefully she would become a good friend of her
Roxy was so lonely that really need lot of hug, Kana naughty moment in festival was great, Chloe true self still being a bitch (really? After saw how your little sister befriended Pixie and still want to kill all the Fey?), learn more about the Organisation...
Overall the story feel a little bit stalled, hope next update the plot would have something interesting and no more cockblocking

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
the game won't launch for me I don't know why, but here's my error.txt
From that error, you have an old script file (manor_frontdoor_old.rpyc) that is interfering with the new one.

If you're using Windows or Mac, unzip the game into a new empty folder, not over an existing install, see if that helps.

If you're using Android, this does not apply and you need help from a fellow Android Gamer.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
the game won't launch for me I don't know why, but here's my error.txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Arc left a backup for unknown reasons. This might affect people that use , compressed, or android version.
Doesn't look like this affects those that use an unmodified copy of the game though I only tested the PC version. The unofficial update had the backup file removed.

I assume this was because of the Change Log
  • System: Clicking on "Front Door" in the Manor will now warp you straight to the Town Map. Many thanks to pixl for contributing the code!

A quick fix would be to make a blank 'manor_frontdoor_OLD.rpy' file.

For PC, extract this to:
Main Game Directory\

For Android, extract this to:
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

Restart Game for changes to take effect.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
ok the exporing for chloes event i meet this goblin with and found ehr hat but now it is gone again to be true this exporing with the cobinations is a bit confusing for me is there a walkthroiugh to see al the way combinations
look at the hats description in your bag it tells you where to find the goblin

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question after learning the whistle in the nexus opens a door from chasity is there anyoher word that doesnanyting

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes