str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys so i got 2 kids 1 with pixie and other with kana both kids are at daycare or what ever
NOW when i goto have sex says something preventing from making the girls (pixie,kana of course)pregnant i even bought the super pregnancy potion from the vendor guy on my farm and no effect is this a bug or something deliberate for something later?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hey guys so i got 2 kids 1 with pixie and other with kana both kids are at daycare or what ever
NOW when i goto have sex says something preventing from making the girls (pixie,kana of course)pregnant i even bought the super pregnancy potion from the vendor guy on my farm and no effect is this a bug or something deliberate for something later?
You can only have one kid with each girl at a time. If you want another, you gotta throw away give the artifact your kid and then make a new kid.

Nova hates

Nov 2, 2019
so i just have the mission where you go to the burning buildings, but when i do it the mission doesn't go away. Can anyone help me with this problem? and if no one can it would help if you can post a save file if you got pass this mission

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Day Care: New dialogue option: "Play with kid/s"! It's just a short fade-to-black scene, but now you don't have to feel bad about not playing with your kids!
Not gonna lie, this may be my favorite thing out of the changelog this update.

Reactions: HogRocket

Wolf4391

Aug 13, 2020
To those have download problems
Like app not installed or something
Do remove app then reinstall new one
Can't do upgrade through older versions
Have to replace new

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
  • Day Care: New group play event - TEA PARTY! Have a tea party with Alice, Lil' Roxy, Lil' Kana and Lil' Pixie!
  • Day Care: New dialogue option: "Play with kid/s"! It's just a short fade-to-black scene, but now you don't have to feel bad about not playing with your kids!
Ayyy awesome. Glad to see that was implemented at all, let alone so soon.

The tea party thing was cute. I am interested to see if it'll incorporate other kids as the game goes on.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.4-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for Ami's murder investigation? it says confront the staff with their lies but I only had one piece of evidence to confront Dhena and can't figure out what to do next.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
ahh more demon n milf content, curious if Qarin will get a more mature form down the road >3
her forms seem to be progressing that way >3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, I didn't notice that the page updated

Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega

The true savior of us with limited net allowance...

Reactions: masterdragonson

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for Ami's murder investigation? it says confront the staff with their lies but I only had one piece of evidence to confront Dhena and can't figure out what to do next.
Think you have to first get all the clues, then talk to the staff in some order. Can just randomly confront them with clues, which is what I did (may have saved & loaded too).

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes