• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Jan 7, 2021
From what I've seen, she simply starts harassing you with strange text messages and "sniffs" you before leaving the house. If there are other contents, I don't know.
She becomes damaged if you neglect her long enough. Doesn't do diddly squat at the moment unless you are hunting for achievements

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From what I've seen, she simply starts harassing you with strange text messages and "sniffs" you before leaving the house. If there are other contents, I don't know.
Which is stupid because the power you used on her was not shatter.. But she is more fucking damaged than Chloe who is shattered and has spouts of Tourette's Syndrome and otherwise seems normal. Seriously in this aspect please fix Gwen she acts like the shattered one.. it is just wrong.. The non shattered are not supposed to be so damn broken.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
You need to go back to the farm and talk to Annie. If she already let you buy, you go to the office on the afternoon to buy it from Jessica. It costs $50.

About pixie, you didn't say which part did you unlock. if the hint is saying to "explore outskirts", you have to go to goblin lady cottage and an option to ask for her help will appear.
The Problem with pixie on me and Corrupted chan is the hint says i need some sleep in the manor but we sleep there every time and nothing is happening

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
You need to go back to the farm and talk to Annie. If she already let you buy, you go to the office on the afternoon to buy it from Jessica. It costs $50.

About pixie, you didn't say which part did you unlock. if the hint is saying to "explore outskirts", you have to go to goblin lady cottage and an option to ask for her help will appear.
BTW we made it u have to buy the farm first and than pixie do something it would be nice it is written in the hint like ''i should get some sleep in the manor after buying the farm''

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
i play this for a while, so far is pretty good
there has a way to disable black squares?
i understand this needs to make "cinematic effect"
but for me they too large, its look awkward, like sometime i can't see characters properly

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Which is stupid because the power you used on her was not shatter.. But she is more fucking damaged than Chloe who is shattered and has spouts of Tourette's Syndrome and otherwise seems normal. Seriously in this aspect please fix Gwen she acts like the shattered one.. it is just wrong.. The non shattered are not supposed to be so damn broken.
She only gets damaged if you neglect her, fuck her at least once a week and she's just fine. It is a bit of an issue that people who don't like her are the ones most likely to get the extra content with her, though the original plan to have it be spending time with her be what causes her to break would have been even worse, that would have been actually punishing people who like her for interacting with her.

i play this for a while, so far is pretty good
there has a way to disable black squares?
i understand this needs to make "cinematic effect"
but for me they too large, its look awkward, like sometime i can't see characters properly
No, they're part of the raw images.

Reactions: SPlayer

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Meh. I don't think so.
SHATTER, if I have understood, litterally destroys the will of those who suffer it. So, Chloes is uncapable to take actions if the MC doesn't order her to. In fact, she protects him and the Mansion at the cost of her life because he told her to. And her "Tourette's Syndrome" should be due to two factors: 1. the MC told her to behave a little more as before she suffered "shatter"; 2. because of the Assassin who lives inside her (in fact, when you give her the right potion to drink, it all ends for a while).

Gwen, on the other side of the Moon, desperetaly and "sincerely" loves the MC and, in my humble opinion, is absolutely right to see her suffer if he doesn't love her back. Especially especially since his mind is now hopelessly compromised, broken by the spell. So her "tsundere" behavior would be her broken mind's answer to the need for attention for a man she can't help but love. And, perhaps, it could also be related to his personality before the spell. Maybe if she had been a different type of girl, she would have reacted depressingly, we cannot know that.

EDIT:
I wrote a wall post, I apologize if my English is at the "google translate" level, but it's not my native language! xD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, how on earth did I not spot that crest above Luna's throne before? Looks real familiar...
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg
You aren't the only one who hasn't spot that crest...
So you're telling me we're cucked already before we even know it?
Did Gramps introduce Miss Alabama to this tradition?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also, how on earth did I not spot that crest above Luna's throne before? Looks real familiar...
To be fair, that's a , and was probably present as a pre-made asset that Arc used to decorate the room. And that's assuming the room itself, complete with tengu mask, wasn't already pre-made. Whether it was deliberately used to try to draw a connection with gramps is another question.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes