• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Think you have to first get all the clues, then talk to the staff in some order. Can just randomly confront them with clues, which is what I did (may have saved & loaded too).
Once you get all their sides and confronted the first "lead", the dialogue pretty much tells you the one you need to talk to next

Reactions: Yamemai

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.4] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 874.19 MB
Original MAC Size: 856.94 MB

Compressed PC Size: 325.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 308.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There better be 20 times more Asteria content than present or I start WW3. This is not a threat, this is a promise. :illuminati:
I think I'd take the WW3, The COVID year was great, the silence, the paranoia of my neighbors, it was pure peace...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How is this game 800mb? The game has fuck tons of content for a 800mb game. What kind of wizardy is this? Is the dev remove old stuff when the new update comes or something? Or resolution is low? I don't understand

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Despite the hint, I can't get the fourth heart. Do I have something else to do? Or is it a bug maybe? If it is how do I fix it?
Arc mentioned that he added something that would hint you to advance with Chloe so you can progress with Pixie.
Either he didn't or it's not obvious enough for most people because this question keeps popping up.

Advance with Chloe.

How is this game 800mb? The game has fuck tons of content for a 800mb game. What kind of wizardy is this? Is the dev remove old stuff when the new update comes or something? Or resolution is low? I don't understand
A bit of light compression and some other tricks here and there.

Also it has a lot less assets per scene compared to games like HHG. That one is an absolute unit clocking at 10gigs uncompressed.
Like, the effort on that one shows when you look at the scenes but it will also show itself on the filesize :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SSlayer

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh, the MILF and Daughter event would've been really great if they can be preggo, that event will be the trigger for it...
It would've been 100 if they can be but I guess It can wait so I saved a save file for that one specific event for muh immersion

Solve problems 2 in 1, or maybe like a buy-1-take-1 free, since they'd be popping kids later!!!

Last edited:

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Well, I finally broke down and decided to try the game after all the changes with the characters after 6.9 . . what a huge let down, I started the game over from scratch, and to me the characters look horrible, I'll most likely keep playing it, but much of the enjoyment is gone . . apologies if this seems like flaming, it's not, it's just sad.

Reactions: Obelixeke
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes