Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Merchant: The Mysterious Merchant now stocks potions that can set pregnancy chance to 0% or 100%! (Unlocked after talking to SECRET about pregnancy)

I have activated "Secret" and can also talk to her. How can I talk to her about pregnancy?

And how can I select the option: Kana: New "Let's be naughty" pregnant variant
Same with Pixie

Tante Edit
Oh i got it, Enable te Trigger in the preferences.

Last edited:

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
friends is very good this job the story I love the skills system is very good but in some scenes the drawing has its errors and the same problem as most of them, they do not use camera changes in the hot scenes, not to mention that in others They have sex with their clothes on, I should observe and fix that in the next update I give it 4 points

Oct 27, 2018
Came back after 7 patches and gotta say one thing I like about this game is that it seems to work for me even on stuff I don't usually care for. First it was the muscle girls in the big competition, I'm not really into super fit women at all, but that was still really hot. The second now is Kana's pregnancy scene. I'm not into Kana all that much, nor pregnancy, but that scene just still was very hot and well made.

That said, Kana's mom moves into the mansion when? Would love to bring her to heel.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I wasnt playing game since mission who want hunt us Pixie, i just dont want after seeing that thing and i do comeback with my curiosty and i saw all art style was changed! Why DEV do that change? Old ones was far more better than this. Right now it looks more cheap and bad... Can someone tell me why he change art style? Game art style creator changed or someting like that?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wasnt playing game since mission who want hunt us Pixie, i just dont want after seeing that thing and i do comeback with my curiosty and i saw all art style was changed! Why DEV do that change? Old ones was far more better than this. Right now it looks more cheap and bad... Can someone tell me why he change art style? Game art style creator changed or someting like that?
Copyright issue I think, turn out all the assets he's use before was from someone without permission and to not getting sues he had to change it into what we got now

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Simple, he ain't changing art style, game gets deleted for reasons

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
From who? Is it from Champions of Realms game DEV?
The answer is in the 'game\CREDITS.txt'. It's the game that has "NO AFFILIATION" and gets a shout-out :p

Champion Of Realms dev had nothing to do with it though did have a funny skit where they used the old character models before Arc changed things.

all2eeez

Apr 1, 2020
Is there anyway I can update 0.8.1 to current version?

Never mind, solved it just needed to use my brain for a second. Had to update with the pre-existing patches leading up to current.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
Apr 6, 2020
Anybody have a full v0.8.4 android save I seem to had gotten a bug where all my gallery replay scenes are lock other than the new Madison and her daughter scene Screenshot_20210115-232621_Corrupted Kingdoms.jpg .

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I'm stuck at this event how to get through it "Time to increase my authority i should talk to Veronica "

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes