deadrabbits

Feb 24, 2019
I wish arc would add some decent missionary or mating press scenes, getting tired of doggy style. Also the cowgirl scenes are all weird. I blame that on koikatsu and japanese vn's in general since they always have the dudes dick come almost completely out to the point where only half the tip is still inside before thrusting back in, it's jarring and potentially painful.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.84:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also unrelated to the update, but I've been thinking about how it's odd that at the pool we have to use magic on Jessica every time just to get her to take her top off, but she's just fine with us fucking her other times. She isn't worried about the girls walking in on us when we fuck her in the kitchen in the morning...
Plus when you headpat Lil' Kana, her clothing spontaneously changes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Reactions to 0.84:
Also unrelated to the update, but I've been thinking about how it's odd that at the pool we have to use magic on Jessica every time just to get her to take her top off, but she's just fine with us fucking her other times. She isn't worried about the girls walking in on us when we fuck her in the kitchen in the morning...
Plus when you headpat Lil' Kana, her clothing spontaneously changes.
Time to work work work, oh glorious dev!!!

Dec 21, 2020
Apologies if I seem insensitive or ignorant by asking this as I'm a newbie here, but would it be ambitious to ask if it's possible to spice it up a little by having differing choices actually impact the story/game more than just a slight change in manner of speech (or branching out)?

Don't get me wrong I enjoy this game a lot, I just wonder if it's possible. I'd like to point out that I'm already very very satisfied with how it is, this is merely to see if it's possible to do this, or if it's too big an effort. A suggestion cough.

Also I'm hyped for that tea party and playing with kids part, easily the best for me :D

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
i have them in day care but i cna not star tthe teaparty
Also gotta be sure that Pixie's daughter is old enough to talk. It should only be about three or four days, but once you can talk to her properly, it should be available. It might also be related to your story with Alice. If she hasn't met Pixie yet, I doubt you'd be able to do the tea party, since she's also involved.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I need someone to tell me how to do the tea party with Alice and the kids
1) Buy farm, build daycare.

2) Get little roxy in your daycare

3) Fuck Pixie and Kana, get them to give birth + send kids to daycare.

4) Get the kids to mature so they're not in the "tiny baby" stage but rather in the stage where they resemble their mothers.

5) Play with them.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
1) Buy farm, build daycare.

2) Get little roxy in your daycare

3) Fuck Pixie and Kana, get them to give birth + send kids to daycare.

4) Get the kids to mature so they're not in the "tiny baby" stage but rather in the stage where they resemble their mothers.

5) Play with them.
you forget that he needs to play chloes story so that alice meets pixie

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another mini-mod, this time increasing the Tacent Voces potion duration by a day. Created to make managing it a little easier, so you can give Chloe her potion on the same day each week without it running out on you.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes