M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
ArcGames
What happened to the naughty options with pixie? Like being able to kiss her?
Why were they removed in Act 2 & are you going to add it back in?
Now that you mention it.... Where HAS it gone... I miss being able to kiss pixie.. (and pixie probs also misses to kiss the mc)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
JEEZ KANA CALM DOWN YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE WITH THAT THING....

---

btw when can we get it on with the other council? Do we need to make morgana our slave first?... (hope it comes soon i cant wait to fuck the fire elemental)
Qarinah gets an H-scene in this Sunday's update, and in the same update you'll also meet the rest of the Council, which will start up their storylines. Morgana is the head of the Council and the leader of the Fey Faction so she's going to take... a lot of work :p

ArcGames
Pixie's naughty options have been temporarily removed, but they'll be re-added either in this Sunday's update or in the one after that. Probably this coming update, but it depends on how much time making all the Council Events takes me :)

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
Qarinah gets an H-scene in this Sunday's update, and in the same update you'll also meet the rest of the Council, which will start up their storylines. Morgana is the head of the Council and the leader of the Fey Faction so she's going to take... a lot of work :p

Pixie's naughty options have been temporarily removed, but they'll be re-added either in this Sunday's update or in the one after that. Probably this coming update, but it depends on how much time making all the Council Events takes me :)
I cant wait :sneaky: :love: (y)

Edit: WHERE IS THIS GODDAMN SECRET DECORATION

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I cant help but notice that the money things come in "Human Money" "Fay money" and "Eldrish Money" does that mean that will will come to interact with some eldrish creature in a less "Trying to turn mc into puppet" thing that comes with the beast?

In that line of thinking, i for some reason started to question if the beast wil not turn out to reveal a human-like form and it going from "Monster that wants to do bad thing with mc" to some kind of yandere , maybe child like thing, am i imagining things that dont exist?

Last question, will every update require a start over to work? i tried to use my saves but ended up not working, the new things would not apear so i started from the begining.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
WOT?
I never moved my save file and it keeps working. Actually, where the fuck is my save file?
With Ren'Py games there's a save folder in the game folder, but there's also a backup in your hidden appdata folder. If the game can't find the one in the game folder it'll use the backup.

I just move it to be extra careful, and to keep in the habit for other game engines with no backup.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last question, will every update require a start over to work? i tried to use my saves but ended up not working, the new things would not apear so i started from the begining.
Wait, what? I've been using the same save file since 0.1.5
Same as A_Common_Crab, I used my old save for this update and it worked fine, I was able to see all the new content without any issues.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Wait, what? I've been using the same save file since 0.1.5
Interesting, with me i simply cant get the new events and things, the save loads, but wont activate the new events, in this case, using a save from the last update ends with the new things, like the daydream in the manor, simply not apearing has an option

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ArcGames
I am also glad that they will be re-added! :love:
Funny how something so small (no pun intended) - can make this game even more enjoyable!
(Was going to try this update - but will wait now - as some things in life are just too important - lol)
Maybe a Boop can be added?

Mit6xbC.jpg
(Stuff you find on - ULMF - Unofficial LineMarvel Forum):)

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Interesting, with me i simply cant get the new events and things, the save loads, but wont activate the new events, in this case, using a save from the last update ends with the new things, like the daydream in the manor, simply not apearing has an option
Have you tried maybe loading the save, wasting time (do naughty stuff with gwen and cloe, bath with pixie), and see if you can access the new events the next day.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Have you tried maybe loading the save, wasting time (do naughty stuff with gwen and cloe, bath with pixie), and see if you can access the new events the next day.
Yes, i did all that and passed some time, but still no apearing of option "daydream" , no new events happening, just a buch of "Morning, nothing, afternoon , nothing, evening, more nothing"

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes, i did all that and passed some time, but still no apearing of option "daydream" , no new events happening, just a buch of "Morning, nothing, afternoon , nothing, evening, more nothing"
Hmmm
try this if you want to change the name you could probably do that with save editor or the console *shrug*

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes