masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm...i was not careful enough...since the first kids i had were all girls i assumed thats always the case...until i got veronicas brat and saw the "meet your son" line...now i wonder if its random or fix, because i may have some boys with girl names...roxys brat for example looks more like a boy than a tomboy and got named lilith...i also have 3 babys that look all the same and have female names, so i cant even guess their gender. Until now i didnt had a reason to send anyone to the artifact, but i dont want boys with girls names...well, honestly i dont want boys at all, thats why i want to know if its random (=discard them to the artifact and try again) or fix (=discard the lineage, then i need to know who i dont should get pregnant in the future).
They are currently fixed though given enough feedback Arc may run another poll on it since it's out in the wild now and not just theory :p Throw it in the Bug Reporting section on Discord ;)

For those that don't mind stealing a baby I made an adjustment to Veronica's kid
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-8-arcgames.31912/post-5698767

Random would have been better as those that didn't care would still not care and those that wanted a specific gender could either save scum, edit, or spray & pray for the results they wanted.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Either way, i hope lil roxy learns to speak...its kinda annoying to be a good person and talk to her if she cant talk at all ^^
Discord dont works on this crappy PC, neither the app nor the web version are able to connect...that needs to wait until nvidia get their shit done and i get a graphic card for my gaming PC under 500€ -,-

How do you even get only one of them pregnant? The night after the cops busted the husband/father both of them got pregnant without potions or other tricks.

But well, if the spawns gender is fixed for now i may need the infertility potion for veronica...who are the others that only spawn boys?
Btw, i dont want to read 10 pages of changelogs since i skipped many of the mini updates, are gwen, chloe and the new girls in the house already in the pregnancy system or are they still infertile?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do you even get only one of them pregnant? The night after the cops busted the husband/father both of them got pregnant without potions or other tricks.
I'm not the biggest MILF hunter so I skipped her and slept with Veronica. Though you could turn off pregnancy in options, do the scene, then turn it back on again. The potions seem to be an odd afterthought of a system that is rarely utilized.

But well, if the spawns gender is fixed for now i may need the infertility potion for veronica...who are the others that only spawn boys?
She was the first one so Arc should be getting feedback about how the player base feels on fixed mixed kids soon enough.

Btw, i dont want to read 10 pages of changelogs since i skipped many of the mini updates, are gwen, chloe and the new girls in the house already in the pregnancy system or are they still infertile?
Gwen, Chloe, and Jessica have always been in the Manor.
Jessica's Housewives friends just recently got into the Manor if you let them.

Besides Jessica all the other girls can't get pregnant by you yet™

Reactions: Virulenz

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So out of curiosity, are Chloe's outbreak moments supposed to be her original personality coming through, or the personality of that vampire demon that she absorbed that one time? Because they only start happening after that event.
Yes, it's suppose to be her Original Personality. As Arc wrote the description of Shatter she was suppose to be 'Blank' but numerous points would suggest otherwise. As for the Fey Cocktail Arc is mixing who knows :coffee:

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

mhen008

Apr 21, 2020
Help i can't learn magic from witch goblin it say i need to wake for update and i din't have aura and endure yet now am stuck
so i can't talk with chloe and continue veronica too. THX.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You need a reason to learn the spells. To learn endure you must first go into the burning house and suffer a bit, to learn aura you need to go to the carwash girls (or was the college the trigger? Its far to long in the past, but i think it was the carwash)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To make it short, i dislike males, so i naturally hate it to make more of them.
If you are finished to attack my personal opinion you can answer the asked question.
Just discard them and send them to other world if you hate men that much.Easy.There literally an option there.OR,turn off pregnancy feature.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Chloe could have different problems since she absorbed others...her kids could be normal, half-ninja or half-bimbo...for now, who knows what she absorbs next :p

Genji
Already dumped him...to bad, the icequeen warmed up pretty well while pregnant, but if she cant make proper kids i never will see that side of her again.
Why should i turn it off? The world needs more girls...especially more fey...fighting the organization dont brings their victims back, so i need to take care for replacements ^^

P.S:
If you facepalm everyone who has an own opinion you will be pretty busy here ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Chloe could have different problems since she absorbed others...her kids could be normal, half-ninja or half-bimbo...for now, who knows what she absorbs next :p

Genji
Already dumped him...to bad, the icequeen warmed up pretty well while pregnant, but if she cant make proper kids i never will see that side of her again.
Why should i turn it off? The world needs more girls...especially more fey...fighting the organization dont brings their victims back, so i need to take care for replacements ^^

P.S:
Thats a good news.I myself want more boys now.The kid want to be a CEO,as a dad my protection will be secured when my own son is a powerful man.:LUL:

Also,its your opinion,but as a patron,I already suggest to Arc to make some boys or twin to be balanced. :unsure:

Jan 7, 2021

Genji

P.S:
Arc should make a potion to toggle between having boys and girls. It's just rather dumb to have them hard coded and Koikatsu uses sliders for character models so it shouldn't even be much work to click a few tabs. The scenes would only need a slight adjustment to handle gender so it doesn't spiral into combination eternity. For someone who copy paste content from old scenes this should be simple.

P.S:
Facepalm the post all you like since the almighty algorithm counts it as likes anyway :FacePalm:

MindBreakChan

May 1, 2021
I cant play the game on android i installed it and it opend normaly after a time i save next day i wanted to play it again and after the renpy loading screen my screen remain black dill i close the game

AlphaAlpha

Apr 23, 2021
I'm trying to unlock the Goblin (mostly for the Chloe content), but it's not working. South > South > South leads to a dead end, and I can't use any powers at that point either. Anyone have any tips for how to progress that?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
...in a world with magic it should be possible to chose the gender as soon a woman get impregnated...so everyone wins.
But thats just a non-patreon thought that benefits every taste and wish.
No.why you want to add a couple workload of that to the Dev shoulder??just because you hate men?or your personal taste?Let the guy do his job its his own game.You don't like it,you can discard the kids. :unsure:Just be grateful we can have kids.I never hate boys or girls.Because they are my kids.You hate the kids,there is an adoption center,send him there and goodbye.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Arc should make a potion to toggle between having boys and girls. It's just rather dumb to have them hard coded and Koikatsu uses sliders for character models so it shouldn't even be much work to click a few tabs. The scenes would only need a slight adjustment to handle gender so it doesn't spiral into combination eternity. For someone who copy paste content from old scenes this should be simple.

P.S:
Facepalm the post all you like since the almighty algorithm counts it as likes anyway :FacePalm:
You talk as if making a game is easy.Yes,yes,its not much workload indeed.Its Easy:whistle:yes.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes