CloudNSky

Nov 4, 2018
I know this may sound stupid but can someone help me with this signature i don't get how this works it keep saying spam or inappropriate

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I know this may sound stupid but can someone help me with this signature i don't get how this works it keep saying spam or inappropriate
Sure see spoiler for quick how to but I believe your issue is that your post count is to low, I may be wrong but I think you need a post count of 3-4 to use sigs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I see thank you
No worries, so why not just write a quick post to increase your post count saying what you like or not about the game.
Who is you favorite girl? (it better be Kana or Pixie) :p
What is your favorite scene/event?

Reactions: CloudNSky

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
My favorite girl is Kana
My favorite scene is go to the festival with Kana
haha same Kana really is adorable & the festival event is so cute, I really hope we get to see more like it.
Glad to see you got the sigs working now.

Reactions: CloudNSky

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do find it weird that everyone is in that big manor with the mc but we just have Chloe take her home & come back alone, the dialogue in that scene seems to imply that Chloe will be looking after her sister like when she was with the organization but it doesn't fit instead it actively contradicts with the fact that during the day and at night Chloe is alone in her room there is no point during the day when she would seem to be with her sister, it would be far better imo if she could live in the manor as well as her sister.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he say she could stay? And she chose to go home? I fully expect her to move into the mansion before long, but it's not that strange that she wouldn't immediately move in with a guy she doesn't know even if her sister is there.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Wow, lots of discussion! It was very interesting reading through and getting everyone's takes on the events! I'm not going to give out spoilers or anything like that, but I just thought I'd chime in on some of the questions that were raised:

1. I'm very happy that people are responding in different ways to Chloe and Gwen's situations. The idea with these characters was to attempt to show the consequences of your actions in a way that players could interpret individually. Whether you sympathise with one girl over another, or both equally, or neither, are all valid perspectives. The intention was to present players with a morally-grey situation and allow them to decide how they feel about it without the game just saying "Look at this! This is bad! You are a bad person!" - because things are seldom that simple. This will hopefully be a running theme with a number of the characters and events in CK (As it was in the Act One Finale)

2. Alice isn't staying in the Manor right now for a few reasons; mostly because she's understandably nervous about moving into a strange house with a bunch of people she's only just met, and also that the MC's concerned she'll see some of the Fey that live in/visit the Manor and spread the information. That being said, and without any spoilers, that doesn't mean she won't move into the Manor at some point... (and sooner rather than later)

3. Chloe and Gwen will become more "active" as the updates progress, and Chloe will start spending more time with her sister. You should see the first stage of that in this Sunday's update!

4. The Super Mushroom Crown: It's a dream. Don't question it ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he say she could stay? And she chose to go home? I fully expect her to move into the mansion before long, but it's not that strange that she wouldn't immediately move in with a guy she doesn't know even if her sister is there.
Yeah I believe he may have said she could which is one of the reasons I would like some indication that chloe is going and checking on her, just a simple dialogue or scene showing her going off to their home to spend time with her sister, would really help make it seem for lack of a better term "better" I guess, I just find it odd that mc tells her to be a sister, she takes the little girl home and comes back then nothing Chloe is available all day in her room and she sleeps there at night which gives the impression that her sister is all alone taking care of herself just like before she came to the manor to find Chole.

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
Screams at the MC: HEY MC, WHY DONT YOU USE MAGIC BARRIER SO YOU CAN FUCK ROXY.. SHE IS MY FUCKING FAV.. OK. GOT IT? GOOD

PS: can someone make a fan signature of this game with Roxy in the pic..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Screams at the MC: HEY MC, WHY DONT YOU USE MAGIC BARRIER SO YOU CAN FUCK ROXY.. SHE IS MY FUCKING FAV.. OK. GOT IT? GOOD

PS: can someone make a fan signature of this game with Roxy in the pic..
Some Roxy sigs for you
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/412645_corrupted_kingdoms_roxy3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/412646_corrupted_kingdoms_roxy2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/412647_corrupted_kingdoms_roxy.gif

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
the next update will focus on what ArcGames ?
As Hones said, the next update is going to start up Jessica and Emma's Act Two storylines, as well as hopefully a fun little group event between the MC, Gwen, Chloe and Alice :) There's also a fair amount of under-the-hood work going on as I start to compress the image files to help keep the size of the game down, so this update won't be as large as the last one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
umm anyone save file plox, ive completed the game twice and really dont wanna do it again.
Why even if you have deleted you old Corrupted Kingdoms folder/s you should still have saves in your appdata folder, if someone was to share a full save for you to use you would still be missing out on seeing anything new that isn't h-content.
I would really recommend just starting a new game and if it's necessary you can always use the skip feature to skip through all the text until you get to the new content you haven't seen.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The intention was to present players with a morally-grey situation and allow them to decide how they feel about it without the game just saying "Look at this! This is bad! You are a bad person!"
In that case you might want to consider reworking those events, as that's pretty much what the game does do.

Reactions: A Common Crab

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
umm anyone save file plox, ive completed the game twice and really dont wanna do it again.
You shouldn't need to start the game again - all save files are compatible with each new update, and you should be able to simply extract the update and pick up where you left off without even having to move the save folder over. If that's not happening then there's something going wrong so please let me know what version of the game you're running (Windows, Mac or Android), what happens when you try to load an old save, and any error messages you might be getting :)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes