jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Hola tengo una duda espero que alguien me la pueda aclarar ay un evento con la mama de kana alguien save si lo ay ??

Hello I have a question I hope someone can clarify me ay an event with the mother of kana anyone know if it ay?
The dev doesn't do much with Kana's family. Introduced on a whim then forgotten just as fast.

El desarrollador no hace mucho con la familia de Kana. Se introduce por capricho y se olvida igual de rápido.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the reveal of what happened to Emma, plus a some naughty fun with Lucille! Next week should be the last of the Manor content, and the game world should start to open up once again. I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Emma: Find out what happened to Emma (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
  • Emma: Mini-event in the kitchen at night (random chance)!
  • Lucille: Find out what happened to Lucille (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
  • Lucille: New naughty event in the bathroom (random chance - must be AFTERNOON)!
  • Bug: Hana's spirit was haunting the kitchen even if you didn't save her. Spooky
  • Bug: Some events were triggering at night when they shouldn't have. Everyone is back in bed, now!
  • Bug: Typo Hero's troop continues its trek through the endless desert... not a typo to be found! If this carries on, they're going to have to look for... other forms of sustenance...

I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 21st of November.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"
Jun 9, 2018
sorry if questions like this have been asked before, but i have a version 0.15.0 save that i completed, and i downloaded the newest verion but my save didnt update, how do i update it to 0.16.8? i really dont want to have to restart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
sorry if questions like this have been asked before, but i have a version 0.15.0 save that i completed, and i downloaded the newest verion but my save didnt update, how do i update it to 0.16.8? i really dont want to have to restart
Your save should be automatically be detected. Just download the newest built and play.

Jan 24, 2021
PC or Android? PC shouldn't need much but it has 2 save locations.
\game\saves
%appdata%\renpy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Android doesn't do this and if you didn't move your saves before uninstalling you are screwed.
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

Jun 9, 2018
PC or Android? PC shouldn't need much but it has 2 save locations.
\game\saves
%appdata%\renpy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Android doesn't do this and if you didn't move your saves before uninstalling you are screwed.
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves
PC, and i have saves in %appdata%\renpy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918 but in \game\saves i only have the "persistent" file

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Just got caught up and holy crap things are starting to get interesting. Wonder if I finally get to be the bad guy after so long… Anyway. How many months should I wait before updating again to get a ton of new content?
Based on the previous year of side-content, and the slow, slow trickle of intermission content happening now... I'd suggest come back in maybe 6 months, there might actually be the start of Chapter 3 by that time.

My prediction: a few months of intermission "What happened to the girls?" content, followed by a month or 2 of 3rd chapter.... till it becomes openish world again, and then a nice steady 12+ months of side content ... before doing another 1-2 months of main story to keep ppl paying, then another 12+ months of side-content, etc and so on.

Honestly: Who can blame the dev. Getting $100+K US$ a year... and all they need to do is dribble a small amount of content every 2 weeks or so and ppl just keep paying up. If I was in their position, why would I work to finish the gravy train I'm on? *ponders*

TBH It does make me sad, because I actually like the story and do want to see where things are going to end up. I have followed this game for ~2 years now, and always look at it's updates.... just to be disappointed. So guess it's back to lurking for me, at least for the next 6-12 months till there's some decent amount of actual content.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn buggy shit! No fucking Lucille at all! WTF! Oh but she is in the random bath scene but she is not to be found in the manor at all! Not only that WTF happened to her fucking eyes! Lucille looks like shit with triangular narrow fucked up shitty eyes!

Reactions: MCDom

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's been quite awhile since I played this.
I was waiting for a few updates then was going
to start again. Seems like I remember waiting to
go back into the Church, then maybe buy it?

Has that happened yet?

Thanks
Cheers

pedr0

Nov 11, 2017
It's been quite awhile since I played this.
I was waiting for a few updates then was going
to start again. Seems like I remember waiting to
go back into the Church, then maybe buy it?

Has that happened yet?

Thanks
Cheers
ACT 3 has started. Purchasing buildings was in ACT 2.

Reactions: Forgotted

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
I can't find Lucille , how do I make sure she's in the manor?
Can't find Lucille in the new update, I had her in the manor.
So, I THINK it's like this. In the afternoon, go to the living room and then go to the bathroom. If she's not there, exit and try again. She in the manor but not in one of the room. Which is…weird. Emma is the only one that has a room. At least for now. I don't know if the event was supposed to be like that, or it's a bug. But I think it's supposed to be like that, since Lucille says something like: “Oh, I see you are still alive”.

Reactions: MCDom
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes