Jan 10, 2019
Okay so wow it's been several updates ago that I've played this since my laptop died tried to android it but.... However now by reading a lot of recent reviews I'm not sure if I want to even go back to it... It seems some "earth ending" crazy shnit happened and I'm kinda scared to look at the carnage left behind...
its really good you should play it but act 3 has only just started and we are all kind of trapped in the house not able to do much until the dev puts all the people back in and remakes the city map.

Reactions: nicoartamai

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The scroll bar at the bottom of the save load page is quite nice. But to simply scroll one page further is very uncomfortable. Would it be possible to just add two more buttons to turn the pages manually?

fafy

Jun 28, 2018
good evening I'm stuck at this point and I can't go on can anyone help me? sorry for bad english i'm using google translate

Immagine.png

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Found a possible game breaker - if you get the event where Kana puts a branch in the empty vase during Act 3, it puts you back in Act 2.
Looks like the work of an enem.... I mean allied stand. One thats the same type of stand as Killer Queen Bites the Dust it seems.

NevNine

May 13, 2021
I'm so curious on what happens to Gwen now (because of you know what happened). Looking forward for future updates in the story :D

Reactions: Forgotted

HEVENLY SEVERANCE

Oct 16, 2022
Sooo.... I didn't add the three house wife's to the manor bcoz didn't know i can, Is there any way to add them all ?
(tried editing the save file doesn't seem to work or due to lack of knowledge)
Or can anyone share the latest safe file with all three added ? :cry:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sooo.... I didn't add the three house wife's to the manor bcoz didn't know i can, Is there any way to add them all ?
(tried editing the save file doesn't seem to work or due to lack of knowledge)
Or can anyone share the latest safe file with all three added ? :cry:
Don't know how far in game you are but I uploaded a save at church before you go in for end chapter but if you going to use it go back and finish a couple things I left most of it is done just left a few, just wanted to see how it ended and remember they are MY kids if you want your own send mine to the artifact :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Reactions: HEVENLY SEVERANCE

taell

Aug 19, 2017
im soft locked before meeting jessica actually. i've done everything and gone everywhere i can but the event to meet jessica wont show up

fafy

Jun 28, 2018
use your power iirc
click the red book on top right and use your power in it. tell me if it works :)
thanks i tried but it doesnt work any power i use it wont let me go on so if i try to click see relic or tom it tells me "i have to make sure i have morgana and chastity trust before i go any furthermore: this is really a bad idea, right?"

so I don't know what to do .-.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
thanks i tried but it doesnt work any power i use it wont let me go on so if i try to click see relic or tom it tells me "i have to make sure i have morgana and chastity trust before i go any furthermore: this is really a bad idea, right?"

so I don't know what to do .-.
What do your leads look like?
leads.jpg

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
A very small update this week as most of the work done was on backend stuff like redesigning maps, outfits, character models and getting the new PAPERDOLL system in place! There's one mini-event with Jessica showing it off, and next week the game world begins to open up and you can leave the Manor! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • System: New PAPERDOLL system! This should allow you to dress up the girls however you want. Currently only working on Jessica while I work out the kinks!
  • Jessica: New mini event (go to the front door and "Check the Door")!
  • Misc: Tidied up a couple minor points to make it more clear on what you have to do
  • Bug: Gwen would still text you as her old self if she was in Yandere mode. Now the poor girl gets a break... ooh, sorry, bad choice of words...
  • Bug: Chloe and Jessica were sinking into the ground in one scene. The concrete quicksand has been filled in and they're safe now
  • Bug: After seeing Emma's event in the kitchen at night, the nav bar was still hiding. It has now been coaxed back to its rightful place
  • Bug: The nav bar was showing the wrong location as active after Emma's evening kitchen event. The shaking moved the icons around!
  • Bug: Suddenly, there on the horizon! An oasis! And where there's oases there's water... or, if you're the Typo Hero, a waiter
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 28th of November.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
where's the save file located in Appdata, I want to back up the save so incase anything happens to my pc I can always pick up where I was

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes