"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 452 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 418 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Stepped away from this game a little while before the Act 2 Finale started up, are there any in-depth sex scenes in the game now? AKA more than just kk animation 1, kk animation 2, white flash, end?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
wouldn't mind longer release periods then one week if it ment we got more content per update. especially with how long act 3 will probably take.
Stepped away from this game a little while before the Act 2 Finale started up, are there any in-depth sex scenes in the game now? AKA more than just kk animation 1, kk animation 2, white flash, end?
i could care less about more sex scenes at this point since act 2 had so much of that. i kinda want more story development.

Aug 9, 2018
wouldn't mind longer release periods then one week if it ment we got more content per update. especially with how long act 3 will probably take.

i could care less about more sex scenes at this point since act 2 had so much of that. i kinda want more story development.
Well I also could care less about more sex scenes since act 2 had so much of that, but that's because all of them were basically the same thing and I realized I was just skipping through all of them, which is why I asked of that had changed in any way. Less scenes/updates with more quality would be way better, agreed.

Reactions: hofom77573

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while. Can you max any of the girls or are they all still stuck at level 4 max (except for the 2 in the beginning which start maxed)?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I reloaded a save from the artifact bit before you wake up, and managed to get the bathroom scene, but not the normal one.
Definitely bugged and developer does not fix it! I had her but she only shows up in the bathroom no damn idea happened to her!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.0-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the Dev is smoking... it doesn't make sense for him to make more money, now more than ever, while releasing slower updates with less content. either he's busy with something else which shouldn't happen (this game is a job like any other) or he become lazy like many other game Devs who started earning a really nice sum of cash each month.

Arc is earning 10k a month, there is no way in hell the updates are small. he doesn't need any other job but this game, not sitting at least 6 hours a day to work on the game says something, especially when the game engine is so simple to work with and he creates no new animations or complex scenes (I've seen other Devs use koitkatsu, I know what original content is and what copy paste of scenes looks like) and people need to be very careful because we had Devs do this shit before. if you don't put Devs back in their place, they will abuse the system. why would anyone work the same let alone more hours when he can work less while gaining the same amount of cash flow.

ArcGames if you are sick or something, this would be a good time to remind us.

istockphoto-840497622-612x612.jpg

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
man these tiny updates with 1 or 2 little events inside the house are getting annoying, don't get me wrong the dev is still in my top 10 but still if you cant make that much content in a week then I would rather monthly updates.
seriously i love this game i want to get back out there figure out how tf im going to get my properties back, teach that green slut a lesson and of course find out what happened to all my girls, (my moneys on them in some sort of resistance group lol)
at the end of current update dev says we going to leave the house in the next one, lets see how long that ones gonna be hey,

ps dev should seriously consider either 2 week updates or monthly I defiantly don't mind waiting if we get more story content, iv been waiting for the morgana story probably since well into act 2 hopefully her and Cassidy will be his top priority when we can freely move around ( man i seriously cant wait mc has said there's no more fucking about, now we just need more content a week so we dont forget the important events before the next one haha)
PS to the dev i aint trashing your game bro its actually one of my favs, i just think we need more content a week or fortnight or monthly updates.

Oct 26, 2017
Arc's Weekly Schedule -

Monday: Wake up, start coffee, make breakfast, sit down down at PC, knock out a couple items with the game while eating and browsing socials, wash dishes, take break for rest of the day, sleep.

Tuesday-Sunday: "Mental Health" days spent fucking off and generally living it up on the 10 G's a month he's pulling in on Patreon.

It has now become abundantly clear that he's spending more time and effort into "witty" wording in his patch notes than actually working on the game. I'd be extremely surprised if he's actually putting more than an hour a week into this.

Glad I stopped contributing to this bullshit a long time ago. And now I think I'm about done with this game altogether. Maybe I'll come back in a few years IF it ever gets done and give it a playthrough. Maybe.

Last edited:

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Something I just want to point out, but it can be hard to progress as things get bigger. This is a common problem with programming, and is generally a mistake made by younger programmers. Basically, as things get bigger, and more and more things get added, it gets harder and harder to keep track of things, especially if you did not properly organize things. This also goes for story telling, and honestly, writing in general. It is not uncommon for programmers to be able to write a ton of code at the start of a project, but as the project gets larger, their speed starts slowing dramatically. This is due to a lack organization and disorganized code. What slows them down is that they will add something, and then a bunch of things will start breaking, they then need to go and fix all the things that broke. After fixing everything, they then go and add something new again, and even more things break. Rinse and repeat.
While I understand that what the dev is doing with renpy isn't what most people think of as "programming", it is, however, programming. It is extremely macro programming, but code is still involved, and as such is susceptible to the problems I have stated.
Dev, if you are reading this and you think what I have stated is indeed the problem, I would suggest watching a youtube series of lecture recordings called Clean Code with Uncle Bob. It may look a bit daunting, but I believe if you are indeed having these problems, then these videos would help you immensely.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
You can use UnRen to look at the code but several fans over the years have offered to help the dev so it's not like they're alone.

I do find it funny that Pixie originally did the dress up thing better years ago but sure it's a "new feature", not like there was a clothing shop that sold outfits... The dev isn't dedicated enough to re-render story scenes multiple times so expect this to only be a thing in a few places.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 26, 2017
Something I just want to point out, but it can be hard to progress as things get bigger. This is a common problem with programming, and is generally a mistake made by younger programmers. Basically, as things get bigger, and more and more things get added, it gets harder and harder to keep track of things, especially if you did not properly organize things. This also goes for story telling, and honestly, writing in general. It is not uncommon for programmers to be able to write a ton of code at the start of a project, but as the project gets larger, their speed starts slowing dramatically. This is due to a lack organization and disorganized code. What slows them down is that they will add something, and then a bunch of things will start breaking, they then need to go and fix all the things that broke. After fixing everything, they then go and add something new again, and even more things break. Rinse and repeat.
While I understand that what the dev is doing with renpy isn't what most people think of as "programming", it is, however, programming. It is extremely macro programming, but code is still involved, and as such is susceptible to the problems I have stated.
Dev, if you are reading this and you think what I have stated is indeed the problem, I would suggest watching a youtube series of lecture recordings called Clean Code with Uncle Bob. It may look a bit daunting, but I believe if you are indeed having these problems, then these videos would help you immensely.
I started to go on this philosophically journey here, but I'll just summarize instead. Two kinds of development blocks - the ones you described that every dev deals with at some point in their career and often help you grow as a developer. The other are the kinds we make for ourselves, usually more mental than physical, like, complacency, laziness, or even arrogance. This feels more to me like the latter.

To be 100% honest, I really liked this game. I liked the story, the characters, the plot twists, etc. But its just not there anymore. He's getting 10K a month, so that's roughly 2500/week. You get maybe 5 minutes of content, a bugfix or two, and a random "witty" comment about fixing a typo with the update - on average. Is that really a week of work? And more importantly, is that level of return worth the $2500 he's making for the week? Just my 2 cents. I guess it's up to each person to decide if that's justifiable.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes