Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Reactions to 0.17.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We both have complained about that. Considering that winging it and hoping things work out ultimately caused a war with those he cares about either missing, injured, and/or traumatized, Robin seriously needs to stop relying on his plot/luck armor. Its just about ran out at this point. I'm wondering what happened to Luna and Asteria at this point. Both are DEFINITELY gunning for Morgana at this point. Qarinah too probably. Only time will tell.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I waited from v0.16.0 to v0.17.0 to download the game, so ten version in all and i played only 10 minutes before reaching the end of the game.
From this point of view, it means one minute game play for every version from v0.16.0 to 0.17.0, it's small and lame, i've seen games with only one update that lasted 3 times that game play time.

Sorry to say this Arc, but this seem more and more like milking your patrons.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I waited from v0.16.0 to v0.17.0 to download the game, so ten version in all and i played only 10 minutes before reaching the end of the game.
From this point of view, it means one minute game play for every version from v0.16.0 to 0.17.0, it's small and lame, i've seen games with only one update that lasted 3 times that game play time.

Sorry to say this Arc, but this seem more and more like milking your patrons.
Yeah. That's been the pattern recently.

Reactions: vilewe7570

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
Are the version numbers basically meaningless?
I expected v0.17.0 to be significantly more content than v0.16.9.
Usually with 3 different numbers, the first number is 0/1 for unfinished/finished game, second number is the major version number, and the last number is how many patches into that major version, right?
Seems like rather than do 16.10 they carried the 1.

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Just started this game and got to part 2. From the prwiev images it seems you can get Pixie pregnant already in part 1, but i found no way to progress with her past touching in that part. Did i miss a lot of content in part one if i didn't get there by such a margin?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How do you get Chloe's Bimbo's, Jessica's Adultress, Luna's Commoner, Qarina's Dreamgirl, quirks? I'm not far into the game, but I just don't want to miss them if that's possible.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How do you get Chloe's Bimbo's, Jessica's Adultress, Luna's Commoner, Qarina's Dreamgirl, quirks? I'm not far into the game, but I just don't want to miss them if that's possible.
Chloe Bimbo: I think this one is automatic if you follow her story.
Jessica Adultress: During her story, fuck her in front of her husband.
Luna Commoner: After fully breaking her, pick the "Humiliate her" option.
Qarinah Dreamgirl: When she asks you if you liked the dream sex, say yes.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Are the version numbers basically meaningless?
I expected v0.17.0 to be significantly more content than v0.16.9.
Usually with 3 different numbers, the first number is 0/1 for unfinished/finished game, second number is the major version number, and the last number is how many patches into that major version, right?
Seems like rather than do 16.10 they carried the 1.
Like for major.minor.revision? This dev doesn't do that and it's simply a weekly tally mark. They did put more effort into making the version number mean more in the first act but more money less effort.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Chloe Bimbo: I think this one is automatic if you follow her story.
Jessica Adultress: During her story, fuck her in front of her husband.
Luna Commoner: After fully breaking her, pick the "Humiliate her" option.
Qarinah Dreamgirl: When she asks you if you liked the dream sex, say yes.
There is no story for Chloe though. On her card, it says there's no way to progress in this version of the game, so shouldn't there be something else to get it? Thanks for the others! The only one I think I don't want is Damaged Gwen.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is no story for Chloe though. On her card, it says there's no way to progress in this version of the game, so shouldn't there be something else to get it? Thanks for the others! The only one I think I don't want is Damaged Gwen.
Oh right, I remember now, Chloe is different, you talk to her and say to change her personality.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes