Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm, I havent play this game since the redesign that happened to a lot of characters, I wanted to give it an oportunity again and play since the beginning but I've seem some mixed reviews so far, some people says that the game is buggy, some others said is good so far... I want to know to see if its playable and dont just run into a bug after bug, or if its worth it.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Hmm, I havent play this game since the redesign that happened to a lot of characters, I wanted to give it an oportunity again and play since the beginning but I've seem some mixed reviews so far, some people says that the game is buggy, some others said is good so far... I want to know to see if its playable and dont just run into a bug after bug, or if its worth it.
the game is really well done, but if you've gone through the entire story the weekly updates mean part 3 is going to take a lot of time to reach the level part 2 is at.

if you've not played since part 1 then the game's worth picking up, but if you've played through all of part 2 already might want to give it half a year or so.

most the mixed reviews are from people waiting on Part 3 to get further along.
My question is why the hell artefact decided to listen to Morgan at this very decisive moment. I mean, if her binding has not triggered MC backlash then that entire battle was one sided at best and slaughter in dark path.
they went over that already the artifact can't do anything about it. If you ask her to interfer with morgan to stop her from hurting Ami during the murder mystery part she will basically tell you that trying to prevent it would be like trying to scratch and itch. or a involuntary muscle spasm. you don't like it, but you can't exactly stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, i dont want to complain, but locations without content are not really a reason to download the updates. Personally i think it would be better to add a single location with at least a bit content per update instead of adding a bunch of empty places with nothing to do.
And there is the nagging key question since the chapter started...what happend to my nexus? I miss my nightly rinko dose ^^

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I miss the old models, they were so much better in my opinion
Just curious, do you have a screenshot of what they used to look like? I just started. Aside from the ridiculously massive breasts on some girls, I think they're mostly fine now.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've just been catching up on the last four updates. I confess that I couldn't remember Lucille at all. but she's certainly very easy on the eye.

Reactions: Forgotted

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.3-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Hmm, i dont want to complain, but locations without content are not really a reason to download the updates. Personally i think it would be better to add a single location with at least a bit content per update instead of adding a bunch of empty places with nothing to do.
And there is the nagging key question since the chapter started...what happend to my nexus? I miss my nightly rinko dose ^^
the reason we don't have access to the nexus seems obvious. If we can use the Nexus so can Morgan.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
You sick bastard, I laugh
I mean at least now Gwen won't surprise us in our sleep anymore?
Funny but you sick fuck. Hope the kids, Kana and Annie are okay. I am surprisingly not too upset about Ami's injury since it can be fixed. We just need to get some spare parts from Morgana. I wonder if the Council is pissed off.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes