vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
in this game can i change the girls outfit whenever i want-?
Nope. You can buy and find outfits for the girls but they are only for special occasions. In act 3 they touted a wardrobe feature and quickly make fun of it if you ask the girl why she isn't wearing what you wanted her to.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
With the war room from last update I bet(like me) many were saying about fcking time we get to beat the crap outta something and get the show going but reading this last change log ain't even gonna download it, think I'll wait a few months and come back to see if anything changed.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'm curious when the dev will stop milking his Patreons and present good content here again, which is worth downloading.
Why would they stop? Their revenue from Patreon & Subscribstar have gone UP despite the amount of content being produced going down. Last time I looked they were getting $100-110K US$ a year... they are now getting $120-130K US$ a year.

So since the gravy train keeps going, why would they do anything other than frequent tiny updates and milk that money as long as possible. They'll only ever start putting out substantial content updates if ppl actually stop tossing money at them for these small updates.

I said it in my last post, you can easily expect 12+ months of nonsense filler... and I posted that ~2? months ago. Here we are, ~2 months of going nowhere, with updates adding small little bits here and there which is basically all just filler content.

Reminds me of something... oh I remember now, it was the 12+ months of side-content we got when Chapter 2 was nearing completion... suddenly they stopped working on that and did 12+ months of filler content. Oh and what have we here... they started Chapter 3, and now instead of pushing the story they're doing all filler content, side-events, etc rather than actually really progressing on Chapter 3 story.

I'll admit I was wrong in 1 respect - I honestly thought they'd work on the story for longer than they did. The chapter 3 story lasted for what... 2? 3? updates before swinging back to the filler milking content. So, who wants to guess whether the side/filler content will go for 6, 12, or 18, or more months this time? :p

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I normally wait a few versions and then play with games that do the weekly updates. Make it feel longer then a 20 minute session, granted this time I have not played this game since the big event and the map change. I think it's almost time to catch back up again.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why would they stop? Their revenue from Patreon & Subscribstar have gone UP despite the amount of content being produced going down. Last time I looked they were getting $100-110K US$ a year... they are now getting $120-130K US$ a year.

So since the gravy train keeps going, why would they do anything other than frequent tiny updates and milk that money as long as possible. They'll only ever start putting out substantial content updates if ppl actually stop tossing money at them for these small updates.

I said it in my last post, you can easily expect 12+ months of nonsense filler... and I posted that ~2? months ago. Here we are, ~2 months of going nowhere, with updates adding small little bits here and there which is basically all just filler content.

Reminds me of something... oh I remember now, it was the 12+ months of side-content we got when Chapter 2 was nearing completion... suddenly they stopped working on that and did 12+ months of filler content. Oh and what have we here... they started Chapter 3, and now instead of pushing the story they're doing all filler content, side-events, etc rather than actually really progressing on Chapter 3 story.

I'll admit I was wrong in 1 respect - I honestly thought they'd work on the story for longer than they did. The chapter 3 story lasted for what... 2? 3? updates before swinging back to the filler milking content. So, who wants to guess whether the side/filler content will go for 6, 12, or 18, or more months this time? :p
When I saw that war map I said finally some pay back time, time to rescue our 400kids and our girls and kick some butts while at it and then I read the changelog and felt like a bulldozer just gave me a massge with no happy ending. So just gonna play my other games and wait a few months before seeing how this is going. Also Pixie no where to be found from MC sidekick to MIA.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

people who want updates need to just stop posting, let this thread die out instead of coming back here to talk about the milking Dev.

also people who want to enjoy the game after finishing the little content that it has in the last months can just use the game engine, insert the character cards and download some scenes. hell you can even put the kids in a gangbang if you really wanted to. BepisDB the known scene/card site for Koiktasu has some crazy spicy stuff on Alice for some reason (extreme content like gangrape/dp/pregnant) if it wasn't for Patreon rules this Dev would have fucked the shit out of the kids there's not even a question here from what I've seen (apparently people really wanna fuck the unfuckable even if it's a kid, weird but that's the world we live in)

can't blame the Dev for acting like an asshole, it's free cash who would say no? on the other hand he might be working on some secret behind the scenes huge UI and visual update so these small filler updates make sense (LOL... there's no way this is the reason, zero chance people)

4849845.jpg

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
From what I've seen so far, it looks like the new material is essentially a sequel (Act Three) to the previous part (Act Two), i.e., something that pretty much removes the previous sandbox materials and sets the MC in a new environment that is a result of the story progression of the major events at the end of Act Two.

I'm just wondering how much is in Act Three right now, and how much there is in Act Three other than simply finding out the final results of Act Two.

Also, is there a guide to going from Act Two to Act Three? Most of the game seems to be pretty open to what you choose, but this transition from Act Two to Act Three looks like the final mission of Mass Effect 2, where I could lose people if I don't make the right choices before and during the mission.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Spoiler warning but I need assistance so I hope for a pass, after scouting out town exits I'm supposed to speak to Jessica but I can't find her, can anyone help me progress please

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Spoiler warning but I need assistance so I hope for a pass, after scouting out town exits I'm supposed to speak to Jessica but I can't find her, can anyone help me progress please
in act 3 ?
you can find her only in 2 locations for now
wed/mor bathroom - not sure if you can talk with her there, didnt bother myself to do new scenes
and sun/aft at front door
here have put in my guide all current chars locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-17-7-arcgames.31912/post-9895789

From what I've seen so far, it looks like the new material is essentially a sequel (Act Three) to the previous part (Act Two), i.e., something that pretty much removes the previous sandbox materials and sets the MC in a new environment that is a result of the story progression of the major events at the end of Act Two.

I'm just wondering how much is in Act Three right now, and how much there is in Act Three other than simply finding out the final results of Act Two.

Also, is there a guide to going from Act Two to Act Three? Most of the game seems to be pretty open to what you choose, but this transition from Act Two to Act Three looks like the final mission of Mass Effect 2, where I could lose people if I don't make the right choices before and during the mission.
you dont lose ppl you can gain 1 more, but you do lose all games content for duration of who knows how long

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes