Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Also, is there a guide to going from Act Two to Act Three? Most of the game seems to be pretty open to what you choose, but this transition from Act Two to Act Three looks like the final mission of Mass Effect 2, where I could lose people if I don't make the right choices before and during the mission.
it's so cute you think the game is non linear and actually has option that make a difference.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Jessica: You can now have naughty fun with Jessica in the bathroom (WEDNESDAY MORNING)!
wow, my game must be really fucked. with this 'NEW" update, it says i can get busy with 'aunt jessica' in the bathroom now... hell i been bangin her in the shower for the past year already. and i STILL can't get Anywhere with the church related quests. )i.e. tom, scouting for the tunnel, or morganas trinket) WTF :unsure::censored::mad:

Feb 14, 2021
I just finished playing corrected kingdom up to the third stage the war between the fay and the organization. and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it.

I've noticed that the gameplay changes a little bit between each stage. for example after he unleashes the powerful magic in the organizational headquarters the next stage eliminates the option to change the characters' outfits that are shown. And then it doesn't show up again until the start of the third stage. In the starting the third stage the little heron who started to build, you could say the mansion has been eliminated basically.

When it comes to the release of the full third-stage gameplay. it is got slightly irritating to develop powers in one particular stage and end up losing him in the next stage. To me, it seems like in each stage he has to relearn what he learned in the previous stage.

Reactions: vilewe7570

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To be honest, now it’s better to wait a few months and only then download the latest version than to wait for updates every week, because in the weekly updates right now there is essentially almost no content, or it is there, but in very minimal portions.
Or do what I'm doing, reading changelog and if it's nothing important skip the download, when they put war map thought we were gonna start spreading some love to our enemies instead we get someone to clean the mansiona and scene with jessica,that's why I didn't download, will wait till the fighting starts and by the time we rescue our kids they be in college.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
To be honest, now it’s better to wait a few months and only then download the latest version than to wait for updates every week, because in the weekly updates right now there is essentially almost no content, or it is there, but in very minimal portions.
I played corrupted kingdoms up to the point our character got put in a coma and I ended up being homeless for a few months and a few weeks after without Internet so when I saw the update version I was excited but after all this time I'm very disappointed by the lack of content. A few months didn't help apparently we gotta wait a few decades. Though that said I still love this game.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
I played corrupted kingdoms up to the point our character got put in a coma and I ended up being homeless for a few months and a few weeks after without Internet so when I saw the update version I was excited but after all this time I'm very disappointed by the lack of content. A few months didn't help apparently we gotta wait a few decades. Though that said I still love this game.
Honestly it would be better if updates moved from weakly to monthly if this change will bring more content in updates and give developer more time to make act 3 without weekly rush for deadline.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions

Q1: I haven't played any more games since version 0.16.2 so is there a lot of content if you take into account those of all versions from 0.16.2 to 0.17.7 or is it more bug fixes than anything else?

Q2: I would like to know if the savegames of 0.16.2 are compatible with 0.17.7 without getting error messages or if I have to start all over again from the beginning? (it wouldn't bother me to start all over again because I really appreciated the history of the game as a whole)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
I have two questions

Q1: I haven't played any more games since version 0.16.2 so is there a lot of content if you take into account those of all versions from 0.16.2 to 0.17.7 or is it more bug fixes than anything else?

Q2: I would like to know if the savegames of 0.16.2 are compatible with 0.17.7 without getting error messages or if I have to start all over again from the beginning? (it wouldn't bother me to start all over again because I really appreciated the history of the game as a whole)
1: I wouldn't say a "lot" of content however not a lot of bug fixes either as the development has slowed down considerably.
16.3-16.5 - Side girl content
16.6-17.7 - Act 2 ends and Act 3 begins. Not much to do in Act 3 to justify downloading the update.

2: Saves are compatible as far as I'm aware. In case you get an error bring it up with the dev.

Reactions: dirani

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
1: I wouldn't say a "lot" of content however not a lot of bug fixes either as the development has slowed down considerably.
16.3-16.5 - Side girl content
16.6-17.7 - Act 2 ends and Act 3 begins. Not much to do in Act 3 to justify downloading the update.

2: Saves are compatible as far as I'm aware. In case you get an error bring it up with the dev.
ok thx

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Sadly, I get the feeling that its not even worth checking in until its finished/abandoned for good at this point.
I first downloaded the game when it was 0.12 and was impressed by the progress and weekly updates until 0.14 or so.
It has been feeling like the latest updates since then consist of 5 minutes of actual work each and add a total of 5 minutes of content, which includes 2 minutes of navigation to find the new content.

Sep 5, 2021
Could you please add horror to the tags. I was completely blindsided by the end of act 1 beginning of act two. Eldritch demons, death, and torture count as Horror in my books. Mind control is borderline horror as well so there is that.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Hi everyone!

So, a little background first: as you may know I'm currently working on what will be the backbone of Act Three in Corrupted Kingdoms: a fully-flesh-out combat system that will link into a "conquer" system, in which you can fight enemies to gain territory (or lose it!) whilst battling your way to the headquarters of the three enemy factions.

As you fight and free territory, new options, events and even characters will become available to you! For example, each district will have a "boss girl" in charge of it, and once you beat them, and conquer that district, you'll have a choice: will you use your Powers to bring them under your sway? Perhaps you'd prefer to make use of that dungeon you built in Act Two? Or maybe you don't like the way they're looking at you and you want to exile or execute them? You decide!
You will also be able to learn new fighting skills from the other characters you recruit, choose support characters to help you out, squad types to battle with, craft items, win through physical damage or seduction and much more.

What does this have to do with the poll, you ask?

Well, I'm currently about 90% of the way through the combat system. It's mostly feature-complete, but it's missing the "learn new skills" and "enemy AI" aspects. The conquer system is also still bare-bones and not ready for public testing.

What I'd like to do is take another week or two, get the combat and conquer systems fully feature-complete and release them all at once so people can really sink their teeth into both. However, I know it's been nearly two weeks already and I completely understand if everyone is getting impatient.

So I leave it up to you - all of you! You decide: should I release what I've got on Monday (Thursday if you're not pledged), wait one week to finish up the combat system properly, or two weeks to get both systems finished and released at the same time with proper combat and conquer content (the first four girl boss renders are done, but the system's not ready)?

Everyone gets a vote on this one, but you can only pick one option! Please make your voices heard so that while I'm working over the weekend I know whether to get everything ready for release or if I can focus on building the systems.

And sorry for the wall of text!

• Release the Nearly-Complete Combat System Now!
  • Wait One Week and Release the Feature-Complete Combat System!
  • Wait Two Weeks and Release the Combat and Conquer Systems Together!
  • I Don't Mind - Do Whatever You Think is Best

2 days left

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Going by the votes when I checked on the Patreon a day or two ago, it looks like "Wait Two Weeks and Release the Combat and Conquer Systems Together!" will be the winner.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes