Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
When you first meet Lily and pixie why can't you do all the sex options. When your in act 2 of the game you only get a limited amount of sec options
You can still do all of them at diferent times of the day and the week while advancing on their routes

PurpleMamba

Jun 10, 2018
Honestly going to just hang up the game for a while.

The last several updates have introduced little, to absolutely zero, lewd content, and is just 'go to this new place you can do nothing in'. Looking forward to the future updates and content, but it's kinda boring/bland right now at the end-point.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to all Subscribers! Everyone else will get it later on in the week.
Yes, after long weeks of waiting, it's finally here! The Command... er, that is, the Combat and Conquer systems! Plus crafting, dungeon, supplies, skills... well, the list goes on! I'm really sorry it took so long, and I'm back to weekly updates now. I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface, there will be quite a bit of jank (Hana looks like she's been cut in half, for example) and some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • COMBAT: It's here! It's finally here! You can now engage in combat in CK! Woo! Details below:
  • COMBAT: Currently you can only attack CRESCENT HILLS on the War Map!
  • COMBAT: You can choose to FIGHT, SEDUCE, use your POWERS, ITEMS or RUN (provided you're not fighting a boss-type character)
  • COMBAT: Multiple FIGHT and SEDUCE skills to choose from, each with their own damage and special effect!
  • COMBAT: Gather new skills and equip up to fifteen (six physical skills, six seduction skills and three powers)!
  • COMBAT: Start with only one POWER slot and train to unlock more!
  • COMBAT: POWERS are extremely powerful skills, but you can only assign up to three and only use them once per battle! So strategize wisely!
  • COMBAT: You can fight SOLO, with SUPPORT or with a SQUAD!
  • COMBAT: Squads will fight in the background, gaining or losing you morale which will give you buffs or debuffs!
  • COMBAT: Choose which of the girls (or yourself!) you want to be a FRONTLINE or SUPPORT fighter!
  • COMBAT: LEARN new skills by setting MC as SUPPORT and using unique skills with the FRONTLINE girls!
  • COMBAT: Combat victory outcome will change depending on if you got a FIGHT VICTORY or a SEDUCTION VICTORY!
  • COMBAT: ITEMs will drop after combat! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • COMBAT: Each enemy has their own AI "type" (Tank, Chemist, Seductress, etc.) and will behave differently to other AI types!
  • COMBAT: Added a very basic battle tutorial. I'll likely refine this as time goes on, but it should be enough to get everyone up to speed
  • CRAFTING: You can now order SUPPLIES! Talk to Hana, or use the notebook in the kitchen after training with Jessica
  • CRAFTING: You can now CRAFT supplies! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • DUNGEON: The dungeon is back! You must have bought the DUNGEON upgrade in Act Two!
  • DUNGEON: You can now "break" Boss Girls you capture (takes six attempts at most) to recruit them!
  • DUNGEON: You can "roleplay" the "breaking" process with any Boss Girl you have recruited!
  • WARDROBE: "Change Hairstyles" was removed and will be replaced with "Change Accessories" in a later update
  • UI: Changed a bunch of UI elements, partially to accommodate changes to this version and partially to prepare for future update plans. These changes are not universal or necessarily permanent! They will shift constantly over the coming weeks
  • UI: Trying a "deployable" thing with the top nav bar. Partially to regain some screen real estate and partially so that people can see the entire image when they click the "hide UI" hotkey. Not sure it works, so it might be reverted. We'll see
  • UI: Moved the quick menu on Android to the left of the screen. Gotta free up that right hand, gentlemen!
  • CHEAT: Added an "Add Dungeon to Manor" cheat to the laptop
  • Bug: War erupts, but Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives know that it's just a cover for the jam thief! I mean, look at this battlefield... jam everywhere!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 6th of March.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Dec 4, 2021
the update must have broken quite a lot of stuff since only one district is actually out and the next update after next week

looking at the time arc prob worked their ass off on these broken pieces lmao

imaxskill

Sep 4, 2022
so I just reached phase 3 but I can't find Jessica to strategize with her.

Any tips as to when and where I could find her?

Jun 18, 2020

This update is available to all Subscribers! Everyone else will get it later on in the week.
Yes, after long weeks of waiting, it's finally here! The Command... er, that is, the Combat and Conquer systems! Plus crafting, dungeon, supplies, skills... well, the list goes on! I'm really sorry it took so long, and I'm back to weekly updates now. I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface, there will be quite a bit of jank (Hana looks like she's been cut in half, for example) and some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!

CHANGELOG:
  • COMBAT: It's here! It's finally here! You can now engage in combat in CK! Woo! Details below:
  • COMBAT: You can choose to FIGHT, SEDUCE, use your POWERS, ITEMS or RUN (provided you're not fighting a boss-type character)
  • COMBAT: Multiple FIGHT and SEDUCE skills to choose from, each with their own damage and special effect!
  • COMBAT: Gather new skills and equip up to fifteen (six physical skills, six seduction skills and three powers)!
  • COMBAT: POWERS are extremely powerful skills, but you can only assign up to three and only use them once per battle! So strategize wisely!
  • COMBAT: Squads will fight in the background, gaining or losing you morale which will give you buffs or debuffs!
  • COMBAT: Choose which of the girls (or yourself!) you want to be a FRONTLINE or SUPPORT fighter!
  • COMBAT: LEARN new skills by setting MC as SUPPORT and using unique skills with the FRONTLINE girls!
  • COMBAT: Combat victory outcome will change depending on if you got a FIGHT VICTORY or a SEDUCTION VICTORY!
  • COMBAT: ITEMs will drop after combat! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • COMBAT: Each enemy has their own AI "type" (Tank, Chemist, Seductress, etc.) and will behave differently to other AI types!
  • COMBAT: Added a very basic battle tutorial. I'll likely refine this as time goes on, but it should be enough to get everyone up to speed
  • CRAFTING: You can now order SUPPLIES! Talk to Hana, or use the notebook in the kitchen after training with Jessica
  • CRAFTING: You can now CRAFT supplies! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • DUNGEON: The dungeon is back! You must have bought the DUNGEON upgrade in Act Two!
  • DUNGEON: You can now "break" Boss Girls you capture (takes six attempts at most) to recruit them!
  • DUNGEON: You can "roleplay" the "breaking" process with any Boss Girl you have recruited!
  • WARDROBE: "Change Hairstyles" was removed and will be replaced with "Change Accessories" in a later update
  • UI: Changed a bunch of UI elements, partially to accommodate changes to this version and partially to prepare for future update plans. These changes are not universal or necessarily permanent! They will shift constantly over the coming weeks
  • UI: Trying a "deployable" thing with the top nav bar. Partially to regain some screen real estate and partially so that people can see the entire image when they click the "hide UI" hotkey. Not sure it works, so it might be reverted. We'll see
  • UI: Moved the quick menu on Android to the left of the screen. Gotta free up that right hand, gentlemen!
  • Bug: War erupts, but Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives know that it's just a cover for the jam thief! I mean, look at this battlefield... jam everywhere!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 6th of March.

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
Can you reupload? The Workupload link is missing.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017

PLEASE READ!

KNOWN ISSUES:

CHANGELOG:

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
So, all 404. Reupload?

• Sad
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
So, all 404. Reupload?
Looks like a patch came out which killed the links

Hi everyone!

Just woke up and wanted to let you know that I have begun compiling all the bugs being reported and working on squashing them. I've already dealt with the weird "black bar at the bottom of the screen" that some people have been experiencing and I'm hoping to deal with the others in short order.
As soon as I do, I will recompile the updates and change the current download links in the release post. I'll also edit this post to let everyone know. Should be in a few hours from now at the most!
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience some of you have been experiencing, and I hope the fixed release solves all the issues you're having!
EDIT: All files are updated to their patched versions and there should be no more bugs! Grab the downloads from the original download post, please! And thanks for your patience!

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Jun 18, 2020
Looks like a patch came out which killed the links

Hi everyone!

Just woke up and wanted to let you know that I have begun compiling all the bugs being reported and working on squashing them. I've already dealt with the weird "black bar at the bottom of the screen" that some people have been experiencing and I'm hoping to deal with the others in short order.
As soon as I do, I will recompile the updates and change the current download links in the release post. I'll also edit this post to let everyone know. Should be in a few hours from now at the most!
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience some of you have been experiencing, and I hope the fixed release solves all the issues you're having!
EDIT: All files are updated to their patched versions and there should be no more bugs! Grab the downloads from the original download post, please! And thanks for your patience!

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
Still not working

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes