jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks.

They really should put her in more places around during the week if they're going to make talking to her so necessary to progress, or at least give a hint as to where she's at.
She's now to be found in the garden pretty much at any time.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

PATCHED RELEASE!

The
weekly update has been released!
This update is available to EVERYONE! Patrons who downloaded Sunday's update don't need to download this one, although it does contain two days of patches.
Yes, after long weeks of waiting, it's finally here! The Command... er, that is, the Combat and Conquer systems! Plus crafting, dungeon, supplies, skills... well, the list goes on! I'm really sorry it took so long, and I'm back to weekly updates now. I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface, there will be quite a bit of jank (Hana looks like she's been cut in half, for example) and some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • COMBAT: It's here! It's finally here! You can now engage in combat in CK! Woo! Details below:
  • COMBAT: Currently you can only attack CRESCENT HILLS on the War Map!
  • COMBAT: You can choose to FIGHT, SEDUCE, use your POWERS, ITEMS or RUN (provided you're not fighting a boss-type character)
  • COMBAT: Multiple FIGHT and SEDUCE skills to choose from, each with their own damage and special effect!
  • COMBAT: Gather new skills and equip up to fifteen (six physical skills, six seduction skills and three powers)!
  • COMBAT: Start with only one POWER slot and train to unlock more!
  • COMBAT: POWERS are extremely powerful skills, but you can only assign up to three and only use them once per battle! So strategize wisely!
  • COMBAT: You can fight SOLO, with SUPPORT or with a SQUAD!
  • COMBAT: Squads will fight in the background, gaining or losing you morale which will give you buffs or debuffs!
  • COMBAT: Choose which of the girls (or yourself!) you want to be a FRONTLINE or SUPPORT fighter!
  • COMBAT: LEARN new skills by setting MC as SUPPORT and using unique skills with the FRONTLINE girls!
  • COMBAT: Combat victory outcome will change depending on if you got a FIGHT VICTORY or a SEDUCTION VICTORY!
  • COMBAT: ITEMs will drop after combat! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • COMBAT: Each enemy has their own AI "type" (Tank, Chemist, Seductress, etc.) and will behave differently to other AI types!
  • COMBAT: Added a very basic battle tutorial. I'll likely refine this as time goes on, but it should be enough to get everyone up to speed
  • CRAFTING: You can now order SUPPLIES! Talk to Hana, or use the notebook in the kitchen after training with Jessica
  • CRAFTING: You can now CRAFT supplies! Use them in battle or for certain events!
  • DUNGEON: The dungeon is back! You must have bought the DUNGEON upgrade in Act Two!
  • DUNGEON: You can now "break" Boss Girls you capture (takes six attempts at most) to recruit them!
  • DUNGEON: You can "roleplay" the "breaking" process with any Boss Girl you have recruited!
  • WARDROBE: "Change Hairstyles" was removed and will be replaced with "Change Accessories" in a later update
  • UI: Changed a bunch of UI elements, partially to accommodate changes to this version and partially to prepare for future update plans. These changes are not universal or necessarily permanent! They will shift constantly over the coming weeks
  • UI: Trying a "deployable" thing with the top nav bar. Partially to regain some screen real estate and partially so that people can see the entire image when they click the "hide UI" hotkey. Not sure it works, so it might be reverted. We'll see
  • UI: Moved the quick menu on Android to the top of the screen. Gotta free up that right hand, gentlemen!
  • CHEAT: Added an "Add Dungeon to Manor" cheat to the laptop
  • Bug: War erupts, but Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives know that it's just a cover for the jam thief! I mean, look at this battlefield... jam everywhere!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 6th of March.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: User327 and "CJ"

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.8-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC a half breed of some kind, not completely human but something supernatural?. I ask because of the the MC's mother's sympathy towards the Fey makes me wonder.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is the MC a half breed of some kind, not completely human but something supernatural?. I ask because of the the MC's mother's sympathy towards the Fey makes me wonder.
We don't know yet, we don't know even if his gramps is human, all this things with the numbers 25, 0 and the rest are also something that doesn't ring a bell as enterily human so we can just make theories and wait.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
We don't know yet, we don't know even if his gramps is human, all this things with the numbers 25, 0 and the rest are also something that doesn't ring a bell as enterily human so we can just make theories and wait.
So in all likely-hood it is probably the case the MC is something more than human. Even though it is up in the air and the MC could be an experiment baby-patient 25 or something. I am leaning towards my first hunch and not the result of a experiment.

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
:unsure: What is the purpose of the character cards? Pixie mentions something about them, but that isn't clear. The readme.txt file says:

HOW TO INSTALL CHARACTER CARDS:
1.Extract the .RAR to a fresh folder
2.Copy or Cut the card(s) that you want
3.Open the folder UserData/Chara/Female or Male Folders
4.Paste the card(s) in the folder

I'm not seeing a "UserData" dir anywhere in the game folder, nor in the extracted archive; what am I missing?

Reactions: lobesod

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
:unsure: What is the purpose of the character cards? Pixie mentions something about them, but that isn't clear. The readme.txt file says:

HOW TO INSTALL CHARACTER CARDS:
1.Extract the .RAR to a fresh folder
2.Copy or Cut the card(s) that you want
3.Open the folder UserData/Chara/Female or Male Folders
4.Paste the card(s) in the folder

I'm not seeing a "UserData" dir anywhere in the game folder, nor in the extracted archive; what am I missing?
The cards are not for this game. They're for Koikatsu, which is where all the renders for this game come from.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think sadly this the end for me. It was fun while it lasted, haven't played in quite a while, and i certainly don't plan to return playing this game now with all these silly changes. I should have known he was going to do something like this, but the updates where tiny and utterly pointless, and a waste of bandwidth to download, now the game I liked has completely changed to the point i don't recognize it any longer.

I hate combat in any vn, and i stay away from them, in this game there was non save for a little witch training with lyx, which felt pointless. This game would have been great as a kenetic vn at least with a few choices.

I hope it doesn't become abandoned for those that still want to play this game, but I just got a bad feeling about this, regardless what the dev says.

Turning off watch, and blocking it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think sadly this the end for me. It was fun while it lasted, haven't played in quite a while, and i certainly don't plan to return playing this game now with all these silly changes. I should have known he was going to do something like this, but the updates where tiny and utterly pointless, and a waste of bandwidth to download, now the game I liked has completely changed to the point i don't recognize it any longer.

I hate combat in any vn, and i stay away from them, in this game there was non save for a little witch training with lyx, which felt pointless. This game would have been great as a kenetic vn at least with a few choices.

I hope it doesn't become abandoned for those that still want to play this game, but I just got a bad feeling about this, regardless what the dev says.

Turning off watch, and blocking it.
Fair point. I'm a nerd so I have a gaming calendar, and I made a note once in 6 months or so to check up on this game - cause that's how long it takes to get a good, meaty, experience.

I don't really think Arc is gonna abandon, to be fair he is consistent in posting 5 minutes' worth of content every week, whereas other devs don't post a single ounce of content.

But def agree, no need to check up on this game so often

Reactions: chicho1958
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes