vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

The latest update has been released!

Emma finally leaves her room! Also, you can talk to Claire in her room, help Gwen with her physical therapy and have naughty times with Jessica at the pool! Also, no more creepy Gwen Ghost floating around. I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I have family coming for Christmas and New Year so the next update will be delayed by one week. Hope everyone has a great time!

CHANGELOG:

• EMMA: New Emma event! Visit her room during the DAY!
  • EMMA: You can now talk to Emma in her room!
  • CLAIRE: You can now talk to Claire in her room!
  • GWEN: Gwen will now (properly) appear in the pool on WEDNESDAY MORNING and AFTERNOON!
  • GWEN: You can now talk to Gwen when she's at the pool, and try to help her with her physical therapy!
  • JESSICA: Jessica will now appear at the pool on SATURDAY and SUNDAY AFTERNOONS!
  • JESSICA: You can now apply "lotion" to Jessica at the pool!
  • BATHROOM: You can now have a bath and clean yourself up! (Some characters may comment on it if you get too stinky, but they'll still love you)
  • Bug: The ghost of Gwen past will no longer haunt the pool
  • Bug: Rubble and stray data shards flicker and shift beneath the detectives' feet. The jam is gone, replaced with a stream of bytes. Gwen dips her finger in tentatively... ouch! It bites!
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 8th of January.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.20.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.6-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I haven't played this in probably well over a year. Last time I remember he was just making weird tweaks to game play mechanics and if I recall adding things in that people weren't super thrilled about, and not really adding much new content for H-scenes.

I downloaded the latest version and checked out the extras gallery and it looks like there's no new content for much of the main cast... like Chloe still has the same four scenes from well over a year ago, etc. Is the gallery just not updated with new scenes or has the dev been focusing on other things?

web720

Sep 12, 2017
I'm revisiting this game after years away.
I'd heard the models were replaced but yeeeeeessh.

I remember this game looking above average quality.
Now, if I'm being honest, it fits in with the other mediocre, generic Koikatu models you see piled up all around. It's really sad. It seemed to me like this was one of the bigger titles in this space.
What did the old art look like? I thought it was always that.

May 3, 2022
This post has a .pdf attachment that shows the differences pretty well, I think.
I can't say that I agree with his ratings, but you can compare old/new yourself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-20-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963
Looks about 50-50 to me, half upgrades half downgrades with only a couple characters having extreme changes. Ofc that is just one image for each character could look different from other angles. The guy rating them though has questionable taste at best though, yeesh.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Could somebody share a save at the start of Act 3? I'd prefer one following a "shatter/corruption" path, I've lost mine after my windows profile got corrupted.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Wow, after revisiting this game after a year, I don't know how Act III destroyed so much the game, also, Discord is now full of as**les moderators, compared to when the game launched that was a funny community. I've subscript at the lowest tiers just for the nostalgia factor, but I'm dropping it, that "fighting" system doesn't make sense.

Tart_smella23

Feb 26, 2018
1703958053390.png
Does anyone know how I can Unlock the 5th option in gwens heart screen? The game says that i cant go further with her and I am still in act 2, just before the church event.

Sep 3, 2018
Is it possible yet to conquer the church or train station yet, and if so how do I trigger this? I can't find any option that would allow this, and I've done most other things. Morgana's realm and the Nexus are both locked out. I've conquered and explored every district I'm able to, but for some reason some show yellow flags and others green. Is there something there I'm missing?

I've not done any dungeon scenes and I haven't gotten to Emma's current endpoint yet, but I can't think of anything else I haven't tried. Help?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is it possible yet to conquer the church or train station yet, and if so how do I trigger this? I can't find any option that would allow this, and I've done most other things. Morgana's realm and the Nexus are both locked out. I've conquered and explored every district I'm able to, but for some reason some show yellow flags and others green. Is there something there I'm missing?

I've not done any dungeon scenes and I haven't gotten to Emma's current endpoint yet, but I can't think of anything else I haven't tried. Help?
I think you've done all that's currently available by the sound of it. As the college and the farm have recently been unlocked, hopefully it won't be too long before the other places are too.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Car Wash Girl Mission, Ask Jessica to borrow a car in the morning (the relationship is full, and she is also pregnant), but still can't borrow the car because there is no option to borrow a car, why is that?
I think you talk to her about it in the kitchen.
then next time you go to the car wash it come's up again "borrow car" and you click on that, then your there at the car wash with the car.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
tried the Marina, nothing happens there at all, like the observatory and the Council Caretaker, girl in the library and the pig-tailed one in the corridor...oh well. gonna have to decide if to continue and just abandon those bits. Shame there is no checklist so we can see what things are available
you dive in the water with the lady in the lake, near gramps place, have fun with her, then you can bring the other fish girl there from the Nexus to the Marina so they can make friends.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You talk to her when she is in the kitchen (Sunday Morning), it is when you talk to her about the date with Claire.
then later after you get the code to the Safe you then talk to her in her bedroom in the morning.
Then you both go through the files in the safe.

P.S. only time in the game I ever found her in the bedroom

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes