siarka36

Jun 13, 2021
The last version I played was 0.17.7 about a year ago and just downloaded the newest one and there is... no new content. What?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The last version I played was 0.17.7 about a year ago and just downloaded the newest one and there is... no new content. What?
last year was focused on war room and events that trigger with sleep and stuff, check changelogs to see whats new in those 8 versions

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017
Are there any plans to add chloe's breakout mechanic to other shatterable characters? through an inverse of the whispers potion maybe? chloe's ability to remind me that her real self is still in there and absolutely loathes what she's being forced to do makes her by far my favorite character in the game.

Speaking of, it would be great if there were more opportunities to really torment chloe's real self. For example, you could order her to sexually service the fey residents of the manor whenever they ask her to. At minimum, there should be an option to fuck her without ordering her to enjoy it, that really detracts from her scenes imo.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Are there any plans to add chloe's breakout mechanic to other shatterable characters? through an inverse of the whispers potion maybe? chloe's ability to remind me that her real self is still in there and absolutely loathes what she's being forced to do makes her by far my favorite character in the game.

Speaking of, it would be great if there were more opportunities to really torment chloe's real self. For example, you could order her to sexually service the fey residents of the manor whenever they ask her to. At minimum, there should be an option to fuck her without ordering her to enjoy it, that really detracts from her scenes imo.
lmao that is dark dude

Reactions: lobesod

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Not likely for her breakout would be added to other characters unless it's some random girls nobody cares about as shoehorning it into other main girls at the final chapter would seem odd. Choe hasn't gotten much love and for some reason Arc skipped her getting pregnant for street wars pokemon. Yet the dungeon had been getting rather dusty until he started throwing randos in there so who knows and her personality changes were originally meant for prostitutes.

I could see if this had more bdsm but it's rather light on torture.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Not to hate or anything, but I think there's some merit toward the format of the previous acts, this project skyrocketed in popularity because of them. Maybe incorporatingg more of that is a good idea.
Predictable, even if a bunch of people stopped donating because of the changes, that doesn't mean they stopped watching the project, and now that it's reverting towards the previous (well liked) format they're donating again. It's the typical "vote with your wallet" behavior that crowdfunding is about.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
@ Khaniya5
As Penitensary said, there are a lot of "long time plyers" who stoped play the game or hold donations back. Only watched the project to see if dev changed the it back to how act 1 and 2 are. I for my selv stoped play short after act 3 and the battlesystem got into the game, but started play it again when the kids and "little wings" aka pixie got back.
Long time players have made a lot of efford into the game to get through act 1 and 2, getting the ladies into the mansion, and made some kids and got them in daycare, and then act 3 started alle your effords was lost, and some stupid battlesystem appeared. Luckily you can set the battles on autowin, the kids and pixie are back on line, and the ladies are getting back, one by one.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
@ Khaniya5
As Penitensary said, there are a lot of "long time plyers" who stoped play the game or kept donations back. Only watched the project to see if dev changed the it back to how act 1 and 2 are. I for my selv stoped play short after act 3 and the battlesystem got into the game, but started play it again when the kids and "little wings" aka pixie got back.
Long time players have made a lot of efford into the game to get through act 1 and 2, getting the ladies into the mansion, and made some kids and got them in daycare, and then act 3 started alle your effords was lost, and some stupid battlesystem appeared. Luckily you can set the battles on autowin, the kids and pixie are back on line, and the ladies are getting back, one by one.
One by one? I was there day one, actually one of his firsts supporters, I used to be proud of that. Now I'm just sad that not only is that time long gone, but it's still not back xD

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
@ Khaniya5
As Penitensary said, there are a lot of "long time plyers" who stoped play the game or kept donations back. Only watched the project to see if dev changed the it back to how act 1 and 2 are. I for my selv stoped play short after act 3 and the battlesystem got into the game, but started play it again when the kids and "little wings" aka pixie got back.
and you can't even add the children to your harem, what kind of sick game is this? I don't know what the dev was thinking... why not keep doing what works? why go bash your head into a wall and fight your own fans?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
and you can't even add the children to your harem, what kind of sick game is this? I don't know what the dev was thinking... why not keep doing what works? why go bash your head into a wall and fight your own fans?
Im not sure what you mean by "can't even add the children to your harem" - what would your intentions with the kids then bee.......

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Lol dev said since day one no pedo stuff in the game. Don't ask for kids in harem ...
it was a joke, anyone who wants the kids in his harem can just use the game engine itself to add them. you can probably even download scenes of full gangbangs (pretty sure theese exist, I remember seeing some while downloading character cards for another engine like honey select 2) and I can ask for whatever I want, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. free speech and all you know?

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Besides the obvious joke the babies went from nappies to 6yeads old in 3 days, not to hard of a stretch for them to reach adulthood during act 3
They're 3 years old actually. Accelerated growth during pregnancy and baby years due to influence from the artifact shard in him.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
They're 3 years old actually. Accelerated growth during pregnancy and baby years due to influence from the artifact shard in him.
The way they behave and look, they seem much closer to six years old to me. Not that it really matters.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I'm revisiting this game after years away.
I'd heard the models were replaced but yeeeeeessh.

I remember this game looking above average quality.
Now, if I'm being honest, it fits in with the other mediocre, generic Koikatu models you see piled up all around. It's really sad. It seemed to me like this was one of the bigger titles in this space.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes