hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
This is like taking Shadow Of Mordor, Ace Combat 7, or Diablo 4 and turning it into a game about sewing or knitting.
Can't speak to the first two, but regarding Diablo 4... remember Blizzard is a company that added a panda bear race to world of warcraft...

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
All you need to do to "hear him at the mike" is to look at his weekly public posts on his Patreon. (He now seems to have settled on a two-weekly schedule, where releases for subscribers are on a Monday and then for the public are on the following Monday.) Yes, the heavy combat emphasis at the start of Act 3 was probably a mistake, but he's largely rowed back from that over the last couple of months, and in recent updates there's been lots of character and story stuff again. About the only characters that we are still waiting to reconnect with are those on the far side of the Nexus, but it seems like that can't be far away..
I'm a user of F95, why do i have to listen to him on his patreon page. Thats why i drag "The Loud House" game into my input, he only use his homepage, and his game will end up as abandoned on F95, which isnt a problem for me, its unplayable, even the VIP verson is sh.. If a developer want or wishes me to play his game, then use F95 to communicate with the players.

I will give an example on how bad it can go, and just to clarify i dont compare the dev of CK with the compagny mentioned. WarGaming have severe games: World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Warplanes among those i have been playing, still play WOWS (look for gnist0s. Wireless operator from the Danish Navy). In august i think it was, they closed their forum with 3 days warning, and now only communicate with the playerbase on social media like FB, X and so on. Reason for it is, that they dont like critisism and dont want to listen to the players (WG is a russian compagny, but they have exported their administration outside Russia and Belarussia, if not then players in memberstates of the European Union may not play their games (you know; pay to win)).
A citizen of Rom once said: "divide et impera" or "divide and rule". Now WG can pick the media that give the words they like, but thats not nessecarely the majority.

Im a senior citizen (retired from danish armed forces) and now i want to go to bed, it have been tooooo late already, have a nice day where ever you may be living :sleep: zzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick_Sim

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Didn't you use to get the choice to use awaken or shatter on Gwen and Chloe when they first captured you, or am I remembering wrong? Now it just auto awakens Gwen and shatters Chloe...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Didn't you use to get the choice to use awaken or shatter on Gwen and Chloe when they first captured you, or am I remembering wrong? Now it just auto awakens Gwen and shatters Chloe...
Not that i know of, it's automatic to showcase the differences between Awakening and Shattering as far as i'm aware.

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
The game has been like this for nearly a year now. The fact there is like 30 districts, which take 3-4 wins each to "conquer" with a lame, juvenile "horny" battle system. I mean, he designed it like this so not sure how anyone can say the "heavy combat emphasis was probably a mistake". The game did not write itself and he has had a LONG time to fix this now! I mean, any real one would have received the feedback, realized this was not the right way to go, and worked on bringing back the game as it was and progressing the story.
And Act 3 makes the previous acts pointless. I don't think I have seen even one new whisper when using hidden voice. And a lot of characters seem to have due to the new setting, changed personality, even after you make choices that should make them set into one. Act 3 really is a scrap of just ignoring feedback.
Anyone can scroll back to when the battle system was announced and see how little people care for random timewasters like that. And now when you can auto win, it makes it extra obvious how little content there is added except for tinkering with battle stuff.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Have not played this since...forever and a day...but how much of the "story" is done? Worth to play it now or just wait? Rather focus on complete or close to complete games but I know not too many options compared to games in the works.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Have not played this since...forever and a day...but how much of the "story" is done? Worth to play it now or just wait? Rather focus on complete or close to complete games but I know not too many options compared to games in the works.
I'd say wait until they're done backtracking on Act 3 and turn it into something more palatable before giving it a try.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I'd say wait until they're done backtracking on Act 3 and turn it into something more palatable before giving it a try.
Yup. I'm not even attempting to play any of the recent updates after what I read about the whole act 3 fuckup. For it's a galactic-sized fuckup, make no mistake.
Problem is that long time players fear, that dev besides giving a flying pinguin for the players opinion, he just finish act 3 as he want it to be, the game will be declared completed (and i know pinguins can't fly).
Best thing to do imo, is to start all over and when entering act 3, stop playing or run the game over again.

Have a nice weekend :sleep: zzzzz

Reactions: Xavim and Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
This game was like watching a great movie like "Seven", "Gladiator", or "The Count Of Monte Cristo" and seeing 2/3 of the movie in acts I and II, only to turn into "When Justin Met Kelly", "Gigli", or an infomercial marathon (If you call in the next 10 minutes, you get two FREE!) suddenly in ACT III. It's turkey time...gobble gobble!

You will get hooked on the story, enjoy the hot scenes, build your harem, make your babies, and wonder when you will either sleep with or confront Morgana.....and then suddenly be playing a pixelated, Nokia phone-quality Final Fantasy ripoff where repetition is the whole thing, in both execution and reward. All that progress you made will get taken away. Like drinking fine wine or champagne and then suddenly forced to drink cheap beer.

It's really bad, you will either restart ACT I and II or see what we mean once you reach ACT III. ACT I and II are incredible though.

• Wow
Reactions: lobesod and Xavim

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What's the name of the song that Emma sings, does anybody knows?
I asked that on the dev's Patreon, and this was his answer:

"All music is listed in the in-game credits, but just to save you having to fish around for it, it's the vocal version of "Shambala (Just Imagine)" by Snowflake"

It's gorgeous, isn't it?

Reactions: danterer

ffwe1

May 5, 2023

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: ArcGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAN SIGS - GUIDE - FONT TWEAK - SAVE FILES - WALLPAPERS - CONSOLE COMMAND - CHARACTER CARDS

micmitja thanks for the links

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 991476 View attachment 991477 View attachment 991478 View attachment 991479 View attachment 991480
Car Wash Girl Mission, Ask Jessica to borrow a car in the morning (the relationship is full, and she is also pregnant), but still can't borrow the car because there is no option to borrow a car, why is that?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes