Aug 26, 2023
Go to the war room and tell the game to auto win the combat however you wish. The combat sucks. If you really want to play legit only ways I know to increase dice are food in the kitchen, reinforcements when you head out to fight, and certain areas you conquer will give you a boosted dice, of course good luck winning that area.
Thanks for that. I managed to upgrade the dice and things immediately got easier. It seems that there's actually an order to the fights, not that the game implies it. The order is as followed:

Mansion > Apartments > Bridge (then do the little cutscene and unlock the Shopkeep to get Elixirs) > Park > College > Old Club.

Defensive opponents are easier to handle than aggressive ones, since all you need to do is overpower them. Once getting the elixirs, I just use the DEF one so that I won't have to worry about getting murdered. There's no penalty for losing an attack after all. Additionally, using Goons to power up a dice from 4D to 6D really helps, plus swimming before a fight for that sweet +1.

Also, even though College and Park both are defensive, I found the girl at College to be surprisingly aggressive (hence why I kept losing to her). So I went against the Park twins first. I actually messed up the order in my playthrough and did the Bridge last (before the Old Club).

Reactions: Mr TGB

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
that cheating tag is a bit of a turn off
Oh don't worry about that, it's that kind of games where the husbands have brought it to themselves, give them a waking call of their parters's red flags, take them and show them that they deserve better! (and they do!)

Technically two. Gwen has a boyfriend who she dumps for you, and Aunt Jess is married.
Add to that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zxc13631

Mar 19, 2023
Hellow body. i just arrive end this version,and check gallery.i found lost three mom at college. can you tell me how to meet them,please.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.21.0 - THE SUBSTAR SHIFT!

Let me Tell you a Story of an Evil King Named Patrick Reon...
The latest update has been released!
This week it's a smaller update, as I only had less than a week to prepare it thanks to Patreon shutting down my page and being unsure as to whether I'd even be able to continue working on CK in its current form. But everyone has been so amazing and incredible and so things are getting back to normal! This week there's a wholesome event with the kids, a new event with Claire, and a whole swathe of bugfixes. Next week the story kicks back into gear in a big way! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • SUBSCRIBESTAR: Removed ALL mention of Patreon from the game and replaced every instance with SubStar!
  • DAYCARE KIDS: A new wholesome group event with the kids! Because Patreon can bite me. Go to the daycare and select "Group Play"!
  • CLAIRE: New Claire event! Just go to sleep any time after meeting Claire in Act Three!
  • DAYCARE: You can now rename your kids again in Act Three! That should confuse them nicely
  • GLYTCHES: More glytches have been added to the prologue
  • CREDITS: Credits have been fully updated to include all the amazing tier 4 players and higher who made the SubStar Shift! Thank you so much, everyone! <3
  • Bug: Trying to visit Ami's room would teleport you to a healthy-looking Ami. Too healthy! This has been "fixed"...
  • Bug: MC kept wondering how Viola got Viola's fluids. The stupid has been slapped out of him
  • Bug: Pixie was cloning herself. She has been forbidden from watching the Prestige and the clones have been... dealt with
  • Bug: Some odd text artifacts have been erased from dialogue lines. Thanks, thelling!
  • Bug: You could rescue Kana even if you lost the Maven fight. Now you have to earn your wolfy waifu's return!
  • Bug: Lil' Ronnie is no longer cutting off Lil' Emma's legs. Rude!
  • Bug: Typos and grammatical errors fixed (this is just to remind people what the last bullet point always relates to. Lotta people been asking me how to find the Kid Detectives...)

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 11th of March!

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

FAN TRANSLATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE !

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
This is what, the second time he’s done this? This thing is becoming a definition of development hell.
Wait was it remade before? I legit cannot remember so many games did "remake" on this site :D
This time it is full art wipe since steam does not allow games based on illusion assets or something... so remaking everything in gods know why will take ages i'd assume.

• Wow
Reactions: Lophora

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Wait was it remade before? I legit cannot remember so many games did "remake" on this site :D
This time it is full art wipe since steam does not allow games based on illusion assets or something... so remaking everything in gods know why will take ages i'd assume.
The first version he used assets that weren't free use and he was worried he would get in trouble
Now it's patreon being a ass saying that the kids in his game aren't allowed even if they're non-sexual so they removed his patreon
i do feel bad for him his entire income just janked away like that

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
The first version he used assets that weren't free use and he was worried he would get in trouble
Now it's patreon being a ass saying that the kids in his game aren't allowed even if they're non-sexual so they removed his patreon
i do feel bad for him his entire income just janked away like that
Yeah this is one of those rare cases where "remake" is not based on some nonsense or pure greed to just milk game that is nearing its finish for few more years. It is still money related but as much as i hate it (since i do believe it will kill this game) it is understandable.
Franky i'd rather he made some "to be continued" cliffhanger and just make sequel using new assets etc. but i know for cohesion sake and sellability on steam it is not viable.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes