Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is basically an android, she got reprogrammed and the person she used to be is gone. Her hard drive wiped. Her "personality" is just some software that MC installed. The "real her" no longer exists, she is just a device that MC can program to his liking. She is human in body, but not in spirit, because that part is gone.
That was a better way of explaining it, I did terribly.

But that's why I find her a bit weird because of that up there.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Relax,Avaron.Arc already said transform her back to who she was is a huge part of her story.I dont know how he gonna do it.Maybe using the magic or The key.The door is unlimited.Every dimension,secret and reality is in there.Mc already said he really doesnt mean to change them like that.Thats why he still searching a way to cure them.Also killing them is a bit harsh.MC still doesnt gave up yet,so he take care of them for now.If Mc killing them without any mercy and regret,he is a killer,this is more like accident.He doesnt mean to kill and dont want to.And still believe there is a way to cure them.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'll say this, as my last statement really didn't address your issue with it. But I don't think I can, or even should change your mind because you are right, it is kinda fucked up.

But I think she should be kept around for the mc to realize how bad his power can be, if he loses control of it. Whether he can or will restore her some semblance of her old self, might be irrelevant. As it's a contestant reminder of what unchecked power can do.

My view on keeping her around is also to do with her sister, if she was killed her sister would be left to live on the kindness of strangers. So as much she is a robot now, at least her sister can still enjoy her company. But I realize it somewhat hollow, but I don't like the idea of leave her to fend for herself.

The game doesn't feel like some sort of a dark story where tragedy is at every corner, and it's possible that there will come a point where your really will be able to fix you mistake.

I hope I made more sense with my current view on the subject, and explain my self better.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Avaron1974 I see where you are coming from, but if I remember correctly when talking to his granddad, the mc thinks or mentions something about undoing what he did once he gets more control over his power, so I believe you were misinformed, or I can be, I don't know, but from what the power was shown to be it seems more like it either suppresses one's personality or enhances aspects of it.
Relax,Avaron.Arc already said transform her back to who she was is a huge part of her story.I dont know how he gonna do it.Maybe using the magic or The key.The door is unlimited.Every dimension,secret and reality is in there.Mc already said he really doesnt mean to change them like that.Thats why he still searching a way to cure them.Also killing them is a bit harsh.MC still doesnt gave up yet,so he take care of them for now.If Mc killing them without any mercy and regret,he is a killer,this is more like accident.He doesnt mean to kill and dont want to.And still believe there is a way to cure them.
I'll say this, as my last statement really didn't address your issue with it. But I don't think I can, or even should change your mind because you are right, it is kinda fucked up.

But I think she should be kept around for the mc to realize how bad his power can be, if he loses control of it. Whether he can or will restore her some semblance of her old self, might be irrelevant. As it's a contestant reminder of what unchecked power can do.

My view on keeping her around is also to do with her sister, if she was killed her sister would be left to live on the kindness of strangers. So as much she is a robot now, at least her sister can still enjoy her company. But I realize it somewhat hollow, but I don't like the idea of leave her to fend for herself.

The game doesn't feel like some sort of a dark story where tragedy is at every corner, and it's possible that there will come a point where your really will be able to fix you mistake.

I hope I made more sense with my current view on the subject, and explain my self better.
Avaron has actively dismissed already all previous comments that says about what you say now.

My suggestion is that we now just do same to her crying.
(She has said herself that she's patient girl, that's why i am using she.)
If she can't stop crying about "one little bit of a huge game"*, it's lost cause.

*Her own words when i first told that MC had found Chloe's original personality and first thing that one did was try to kill MC, and switching hurted lot. And then edited that nobody order Avaron to play, all she taked was last part. And that was 2 pages ago. And over half posts between that and now are about her "little problem". I already gived up to try reasoning.

EDIT: I am saying this here, so others would see my suggestion to stop responding, as it doesn't work.

This might otherwise continue endlessly, or Arc makes midway ending to Chloe's and Gwen's stories... And that's huge work, as they are Main girls and removing them would mean that rest of story would need total rewriting. Don't see that happening until game how it's now is finished with both girls.

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
how do i get the 2nd part of luna's quest to trigger..also the same for the 2nd part of asteria's quest to trigger..it says to wait a few days..done that already so any help?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
how do i get the 2nd part of luna's quest to trigger..also the same for the 2nd part of asteria's quest to trigger..it says to wait a few days..done that already so any help?
Try obtaining more skills and spells. (Not totally sure if that works, but at least with some quest needs specific spells.) In Luna's case there is need of spell (not sure if it was at quest 2 or 3)

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Try obtaining more skills and spells. (Not totally sure if that works, but at least with some quest needs specific spells.) In Luna's case there is need of spell (not sure if it was at quest 2 or 3)
got all the spells already...but still cant get it to trigger.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Man, what is it about the heat and the summer months that makes people crazy :sneaky: Some of the other threads I'm watching has almost degenerated into fisty cuffs, I had to unwatch one because it was getting mental. :p

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow well I wasn't expecting that...
First time played and by the file size I wasn't expecting so much content and story progression but boy was I wrong I loved it...
I couldn't stop playing until I had hopefully completed the entire version...
Looking forward to the next update and Pixie is my favorite character and hope that one day we can find a spell to help her become human or at least stay big full time.
Great work dev and thank you :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Any other games on this site with similar art/animation style? Really liking it and would like to try some more. Thanks in advance.
This game just uses Koikatsu (aka Koikatu) models from the Illusion game of the same name. You can just download Koikatsu yourself, and you can set up scenes pretty easily with it. It's pretty large though and takes some reading to get a handle on. There are plenty of games that use the same models, there isn't a tag for them though you just have to look out for it. Off the top of my head some other games that use Koikatsu are HS Tutor, Ich Will Project, Complex Society, and... crap there's one more I can't remember, lol, but you get the idea...

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes