yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Koikatu! based games list in the recommendation section.
Thanks for the link. Very comprehensive list. While we're on the topic though one thing that bugs me about Koikatsu is the lack of detail on the areola and transition between the nipples and areola. Which is surprising coming from Illusion. It's just a major hang up for me because I have a major fixation with nipples and areola but other than that it's great.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Whatever is left of Chloe is going through the motions. People keep arguing that murdering her would be wrong yet even you have agreed that what was Chloe is dead so on a technical level we've already killed her, her body just doesn't know it.
Yes, old Chloe is dead but that doesn't mean that new Chloe (who has reduced volition but is not a complete vegetable) doesn't matter, or isn't a person. The way I see it her situation is our fault so it's our responsibility to take care of her until she grows into a new identity, which I think that she will do (unless you take the asshole path and just use her as a fuck puppet).
I'm not saying you have to like her or anything, obviously who you like is up to you, I'm just trying to understand why you hate her so much you want to kill her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes, old Chloe is dead but that doesn't mean that new Chloe (who has reduced volition but is not a complete vegetable) doesn't matter, or isn't a person. The way I see it her situation is our fault so it's our responsibility to take care of her until she grows into a new identity, which I think that she will do (unless you take the asshole path and just use her as a fuck puppet).
I'm not saying you have to like her or anything, obviously who you like is up to you, I'm just trying to understand why you hate her so much you want to kill her.
I think Avaron dont like to see her like a robot with fake memory and empty shell,she better dead than suffered like that.Thats what she think.

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
any help plz with pixie! hint there must someone in the outskirts, other than morgana, who can teach me magic?
who? any help?

Nov 4, 2018
There was dungeon content when it was allowed to get buyed, but it seems that it was removed at some point.
I know and only the two ex guards could be taken there,
The dev removed it because he wanted to rework it,
But it seems to now be on the back burner with pregnancy,
Probably won't see either untill everything else is complete at this rate.

The focus per update seems to be on;
Lead expansion,
Powers,
1 or 2 date scenes,
And sometimes skill training.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the 'daydream' section Asteria looks a bit 'lacking' if you will. It might just be because of her height but it just looks a bit of to me.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
my favorite girl..is chloe..yes we did shatter her..but now all i want to do is care for an look out for her..because she is so broken...it makes her the best girl..yes who she was is gone..but who says you cant help her rebuild into a better person..then she ever was before..lets face facts.she was a bigoted hateful cunt that hurt killed and maimed others who did not fit into her humans first view point.yes here at the start it looks like you cant do much for her.but who says that will always be so.this is just my two cents happy gaming y'all.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, how do we fix Gwen.... ?
If you looked at previous comments, you'd know that the developers plan to add events and choices that would lead to them being cured. Although, if you can cure them, would you? I don't know Gwen enough to fully make a choice between curing her or keeping her, but utilizing the original personality option for Chloe, it's clear that she is very resentful and violent. Not only that, unless I'm perceiving it wrong, in the weekend visit with Alice event, Chloe says to herself "This stupid brat..." when talking about Alice, meaning that she has no love or consideration for Alice, and I find that downright despicable. Maybe there's more truth to it and there might be an event to rehabilitate the original personality without the use of control or shatter, but if not and it's either her or her shattered personality, I'd say let the old Chloe fade away, because if she can't care for anyone other than herself, then I don't see why I should let her go.

Reactions: tonicase24

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
my favorite girl..is chloe..yes we did shatter her..but now all i want to do is care for an look out for her..because she is so broken...it makes her the best girl..yes who she was is gone..but who says you cant help her rebuild into a better person..then she ever was before..lets face facts.she was a bigoted hateful cunt that hurt killed and maimed others who did not fit into her humans first view point.yes here at the start it looks like you cant do much for her.but who says that will always be so.this is just my two cents happy gaming y'all.
What's with all the periods?

Reactions: tonicase24

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Without meaning to fan the flames of this argument any further, everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that both Chloe and Gwen were horrible people, working for a criminally xenophobic organization that was planning on vivisecting both the MC and pixie, and god knows how many they had already tortured before them. I can't feel bad for the scientist lady either, due to her openly admitting this without a hint of remorse or regret, in fact, she made it sound completely normal, like they was doing nothing wrong.
Not that the (some) fey are innocent in all of this no, otherwise the organization would probably not even exist, or at least would not be as extremist as it is, I mean, have you met Morgana/the council? However, given the choice between old and new Chloe/Gwen, I'll take the new ones. Personally, I don't see it as the MC having destroyed their lives, but rather, he gave them a chance at having new ones, which is, quite frankly, more than they deserve - in his situation, I would've just killed them both along with the rest for what they were doing.

Bear in mind however that this is just my personal opinion. We can argue about morality and what's "right" or "wrong" about this situation until the end of our natural lives that, unless we were all cloned at birth, we will always disagree on some portion of it.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes