Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I read the hint wrong then. I wasn't supposed to visit Roxy herself it seems to explore but go to the main town map and click on explore. I understand now. This is one of those moments where I could've had a V-8.

Reactions: masterdragonson

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
ArcGames Is there going to be content for Lil Roxy? like it turning out that she is just an adult runt fire spirit that hit her head and she ends up joining the harem? if so that would be awesome, especially if her personality is similar to Big Roxy. Just imagining how cute and funny it would look for the small fire spirit getting enraged at the organization and threatening to burn them all for hurting her fleshy lover.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
Heads up, Avast! gave me a warning when starting up the exe about the game trying to change the log.txt file. Not sure why it's doing that now and not all the other times I ran the game, but yeah.
Avast, Norton, McAfee and the like are terrible anti-viruses, with high rates of false positives.
Stick with Windows Defender.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.6.5] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
i'm having a problem with the game for me it is unplayable it starts up fine but when click on start it crashes to desktop. by the way i'm using the compressed version cause the non compressed one is too big. so the person who compress it should check the game them selves.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
How do you unlock Veronica's scene ?

Edit : Nevermind i locked myself out of that scene.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes