SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
So, I am on the fence of downloading this or waiting till it is more complete. If I were to start a new game now, how much content would I be looking at in terms of gameplay hours and actual fapable scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, I am on the fence of downloading this or waiting till it is more complete. If I were to start a new game now, how much content would I be looking at in terms of gameplay hours and actual fapable scenes?
A couple hours of gameplay if you are here for the story. 50+ H-Scenes are in the game right now though not all of them can be accessed from the Gallery.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Lately there's a scene added to the gallery with each update involving a character I don't remember haha. I don't know who you are Samantha, but I probably thought you were hot

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Lately there's a scene added to the gallery with each update involving a character I don't remember haha. I don't know who you are Samantha, but I probably thought you were hot
Samantha was the explorer girl treat the player could get for learning Endure. She is also in the perpetually burning apartment...
ex_samantha_select_idle.png

Reactions: Paarl

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Speaking of which I actually wait through 5 updates before I download the latest version such as the next time I go back to this game will be when version 0.7.0 comes out. That feels like to me enough content to explore between 30 minutes to almost an hour every 5 updates. But I am having trouble figuring out how to see the new content for Roxy as I didn't see any new option to "explore" pop up for morning afternoon or evening

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Speaking of which I actually wait through 5 updates before I download the latest version such as the next time I go back to this game will be when version 0.7.0 comes out. That feels like to me enough content to explore between 30 minutes to almost an hour every 5 updates. But I am having trouble figuring out how to see the new content for Roxy as I didn't see any new option to "explore" pop up for morning afternoon or evening
Roxy content is technically in another future update as you don't see her in the latest one :p

But you will need:
Endure - Level up magic with Lyx if you haven't already.
If you haven't met Samantha & Roxy yet go do that.
Own Farm & Day Care expansion. Not required to see the event but it is needed to see it's ending.

Explore Town (Opens up in Act 2) - West > North > West: Samantha's Apartment
Choose the First Floor > Go Deeper > Keep going

Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
go the the burining house (city explore W/N/W) and search the first floor. i suppose you need to build the daycare upgrade for the farm for trigger the event properly.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
go the the burining house (city explore W/N/W) and search the first floor. i suppose you need to build the daycare upgrade for the farm for trigger the event properly.
The only requirements to start are you need to have met Samantha & Roxy before but you are right that it won't allow you to see the conclusion without it.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Heads up, Avast! gave me a warning when starting up the exe about the game trying to change the log.txt file. Not sure why it's doing that now and not all the other times I ran the game, but yeah.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Heads up, Avast! gave me a warning when starting up the exe about the game trying to change the log.txt file. Not sure why it's doing that now and not all the other times I ran the game, but yeah.
It shouldn't whine about that unless you put it somewhere protected... Renpy keeps the log.txt file in case something happens for debugging so it will want to write to it whenever it starts.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes