Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
The repeatable events are being added into the gallery piece by piece in each update - Samantha will likely be added in the next update. Sorry to make you wait! :)
Sorry for a late reply. Thanks for a answer, and don't worry i was just wondering;) The game even without it still have tons of great content)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
If you want "Official" go directly to Patreon or SubscribeStar. Not even being mean it's just closer to the main source.
A Pirate Site always has the chance of having Pirated Content :geek: Though on a normal release schedule it's Sunday for Subscribers and Wednesday for Free. You can also check the First Page for "Last edited by a moderator" in the Lower Right which if you see that on Sunday-Tuesday then it's a Leaked Copy.
ho alright, guess everytimes i see a update, i'll just check if it's wednesday or not then

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hey dude, just realized the last "update" was a leak
how are we supposed to make the difference between when you release something public, and when someone leak your shit?
because i'm not sure how i can make the difference to avoid playing a leaked update
You can tell in the comments. In the comments, there will always be a post where someone posts the update to this game. If the username of the poster is ArcGames, then it's not a leak :)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hey dude, just realized the last "update" was a leak
how are we supposed to make the difference between when you release something public, and when someone leak your shit?
because i'm not sure how i can make the difference to avoid playing a leaked update
You can tell in the comments. In the comments, there will always be a post where someone posts a game. If the username of the poster is ArcGames, then it's not a leak :)

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
Just now did Asteria's story, letting go of those twins there was a painful choice, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make for Asteria's happiness u__u

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just now did Asteria's story, letting go of those twins there was a painful choice, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make for Asteria's happiness u__u
I'm not sure if I should but... They support her even if you screw them as long as you're kind :p, it doesn't really effect the outcome so either way works; Maybe something will come of this later :unsure:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
If anyone's interested, I have an edited version of the cheat mod created by GordonBM, it has new cheats, some cheats changed to fit the correct point of time in the game, and has been updated to v6. Just send me a private message and I'll send it your way.
Im interested

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here I thought it was going to be "this or that, you can't choose both" situation, so instead of following my dick I followed my brain.... Never again, never again....
Well, at least I still have the college twins to look forward to!
If you console it you could just say you made that choice. Yes... My two heads fighting for blood causes me problems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Fray Myste

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, on that note.... I have made a terrible mistake.
View attachment 779454
Should know by now our guy has a magic cock, stick it in a girl and she worships you. :D More seriously, I don't think choosing a sex scene has ever done anything bad so far, something to keep in mind. The only one I turned down was the creepy nun scene this last time. It was a very hot scene, but fuck Chastity for trying to manipulate us, I rolled it back afterwards and turned her down.

• Thinking Face

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Should know by now our guy has a magic cock, stick it in a girl and she worships you. :D More seriously, I don't think choosing a sex scene has ever done anything bad so far, something to keep in mind. The only one I turned down was the creepy nun scene this last time. It was a very hot scene, but fuck Chastity for trying to manipulate us, I rolled it back afterwards and turned her down.
Well, if you read her closely, there's something more to her, and with what we've been able to do thus far, who's to say we can't learn to control her and make her do things, punishment for her sins, or to free her and make her pay with fair judgment. It's up to us, but that will have to wait until the path is clear.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, if you read her closely, there's something more to her, and with what we've been able to do thus far, who's to say we can't learn to control her and make her do things, punishment for her sins, or to free her and make her pay with fair judgment. It's up to us, but that will have to wait until the path is clear.
I wonder what's in store for that Scientist/Nun Puppet, if we will ever even learn her actual name, or if Awakening/Shattering her will come back to haunt us...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Here I thought it was going to be "this or that, you can't choose both" situation, so instead of following my dick I followed my brain.... Never again, never again....
Well, at least I still have the college twins to look forward to!
You can always save the game before fucking the twins, then fuck them, then access the save, then choose the option not to fuck them...

That way the twins will be forever accessible in the gallery on main page.....

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You can always save the game before fucking the twins, then fuck them, then access the save, then choose the option not to fuck them...

That way the twins will be forever accessible in the gallery on main page.....
I wonder how ArcGames will followup on the fucking or not multiverse choices that these tough questions spawn. Here is hoping we will find out by xmas :coffee:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This is one of those games that I just love starting over from the beginning*unlike a lot of others*. Mainly due to knowing what needs to be done in the beginning and able to fly past it. Also I like restarting so I can recapture all of Pixies little sayings. Pixie is so adorable*no i'm not a sissy*. Ice Cream with Sprinkles hehe.
Thanks for keeping the updates coming on a regular bases :) looking forward to seeing what happens next.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes