Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ok,I think i should stop with this Yandere mode,it just make me laugh when Gwen smiling like that idiot Gintoki.Did she watch Gintama or something? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L30

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,you can only unlock one of the quirk only.So save before you play this update.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
It's Wednesday, so it's time for the weekly update! Or... y'know... it would be, but someone already leaked it...

To all the lovely people who waited, thank you! To everyone who didn't, well, I understand. And to the person who leaked the game, I'd just like to ask that you please don't do it again. Every time someone leaks the game I have to make apologies, clear up misunderstandings, and just generally feel bad for my Patrons and Subs. All of which time and mental energy I'd much rather be spending on making new content for the game.

No demands, and no judgements - I know where I am - but, if you don't mind, then... please. Help me out. Don't leak the game. After all, I release the public version less than 72 hours after the early access goes up.

To everyone else, well, I hope you enjoy! :)
----------------
Anyway,you can only unlock one of the quirk only.So save before you play this update.
You can actually unlock as many or as few Quirks for each of the girls as you like. It's not a "one and done" situation :)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Does Pixies trait still only unlock if you get it the first time that option pops up? I seem to remember I didn't get it if I chose that option the second time, but that was, like, 10 versions ago.

Also, cheers ArcGames.

Edit: The UI background certainly has become turbulent in recent versions.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh god, that nun are just straight up terrifying with that glowing eyes (but at the same time so sexy with that BJ)...And more mystery, wonder what happen with that dead world? And if MC are "25" then does that mean he was somehow come from that world, and the purpose Chastily said...so many question that still need to answer
And that Yandere Gwen...I can't getting out of my head the blonde female version of Gintoki from Gintama with that smirk at all, goddamnit

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can actually unlock as many or as few Quirks for each of the girls as you like. It's not a "one and done" situation :)
Do you think that when there are a few more quirks around we might get a way of removing them again if we don't like how they turn out?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Does Pixies trait still only unlock if you get it the first time that option pops up?
It does right now, but thanks for reminding me - I've added the Quirk unlock to her "Let's be Naughty - Cowgirl - Small" option as an alternative way of unlocking it :)

Do you think that when there are a few more quirks around we might get a way of removing them again if we don't like how they turn out?
Yes, once I introduce the Fey Market/Shops you'll be able to buy special items that you can use to manipulate/erase Quirks.

I really hope we can finish the College stuff soon. I really have an itching for the Twins
College content is definitely the priority right now as far as the properties go. Unlocking that is going to open up a loooot of stuff so it's taking a little time to script out. Expect to scratch that Twins itch sooner rather than later, though ;)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
It does right now, but thanks for reminding me - I've added the Quirk unlock to her "Let's be Naughty - Cowgirl - Small" option as an alternative way of unlocking it :)

Yes, once I introduce the Fey Market/Shops you'll be able to buy special items that you can use to manipulate/erase Quirks.

College content is definitely the priority right now as far as the properties go. Unlocking that is going to open up a loooot of stuff so it's taking a little time to script out. Expect to scratch that Twins itch sooner rather than later, though ;)
hey dude, just realized the last "update" was a leak
how are we supposed to make the difference between when you release something public, and when someone leak your shit?
because i'm not sure how i can make the difference to avoid playing a leaked update

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would have figured he'd just use his magic to enter their minds and make the changes he desires, but the method doesn't really matter.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hey dude, just realized the last "update" was a leak
how are we supposed to make the difference between when you release something public, and when someone leak your shit?
because i'm not sure how i can make the difference to avoid playing a leaked update
If you want "Official" go directly to Patreon or SubscribeStar. Not even being mean it's just closer to the main source.
A Pirate Site always has the chance of having Pirated Content :geek: Though on a normal release schedule it's Sunday for Subscribers and Wednesday for Free. You can also check the First Page for "Last edited by a moderator" in the Lower Right which if you see that on Sunday-Tuesday then it's a Leaked Copy.

In the event you are interested in what is going on sometimes you'll see polls and other things on Patreon that ArcGames forgets to Shill on here like the $10 Create A Character (Poll) he started on Aug 14. He also has a HD Wallpaper collection for paying fans. There are also other things that well if you are a more loyal fan might interest you,. Really lowest membership is $1 which is the price of a candy bar so if you got as much enjoyment out of this as eating a whole candy bar it might be worth considering.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Would have thought that would been more of an Eldritch Shop thing since mind manipulation but whatever works :LOL:
Fey just seem more Artifact flashy with the Gems and the bling bling. Those hissing Potions are more up Lyx's alley and I would laugh if she just started chugging them 'For Science' then find out she suddenly wants to get more magical.

Does this have any realistic estimated time of arrival or is it another someday™ to be added to the pile of hopes and dreams?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes