Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
He did it AGAIN!
ya seems his take right now is to do many smalls non-stop (personally unless it was taking him a Long time away from working on it which I beyond doubt is) see no issue we can just update after a while instead of grabbing every single one more so since changelog does a good job on this game and you can see what you missing/would get to easily determine worth.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Anybody else getting this bug, where you go to Gwen's room, and there is no option to talk to her at all? Just to leave.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
But this is where the fun begins.
View attachment 776553
Ahh... I see another human of culture...

Have a nice day!

normally i would be all for it, Yandere Power and all of that jazz, but...i like my lovely bride Gwen more than Yandere Gwen...but Yandere Power...such a hard decision...bah, gonna stick to lovely Gwen
Fuck. You cant let her be Yandere AND marry you... AWWWWWWWW... MAAAAAANNNNN.....

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
Did you rescue Samantha previously? If not go to the second floor and do that.
Did you ever go see Roxy? If not hop to the Nexus and do that.
You wouldn't have been able to see that screen without Endure so you are good there.
Day Care isn't needed to see her but if you want to take the cutie home with you then it is.
I´ve done everything you said but it still repeats itself. I hope i haven´t locked myself out of a girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I´ve done everything you said but it still repeats itself. I hope i haven´t locked myself out of a girl.
Upload a save. Might be that ArcGames is using Persistent Data for this which might cause issues if you are using someone elses persistent file for the "Keep going" choice...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you know how to use the console then try
Code:
$ persistent.lilroxy_unlock = 0

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
Upload a save. Might be that ArcGames is using Persistent Data for this which might cause issues if you are using someone elses persistent file for the "Keep going" choice...

Code:
How do you open the console? Also here is my last save.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How do you open the console? Also here is my last save.
Renpy folder. Common. 00console open using your Notepad program.
“#If true, the console is... config.console = False (change to True)
Shift+O.

Speaking of this ironically... anyone know any console commands?

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018

Code:
Using the console did it. Thanks.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn! Looks like I jumped over 9 versions. Well, 10th is the charm.
I assume I can expect a lot of unseen(by me) content. :LOL:

Edit: Oh. Guess it was leaked early? :unsure: I suppose I can wait until midnight.

Last edited:

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
No one has written up a fancy one yet

Explorer Guide

Current Locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-2960635

this i have no i dear the relevance of it being a guide. if it is it must be a old guide or a late game guide cause i can't do any of it. at the moment all i can do is talk to the bar girl or work for her, go shopping, talk to morgana, talk to pixie or talk kana and her to the festival and that is it i can't figure out how to raise any stat other then physical so a can't progress any futher. so does anyone have a guide or walkthrough that deals with early game content!

• Thinking Face

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
i looked back over so of the posts and some have said that is on gets more story every few update well i have left the game alone since v0.3.1 or .2, i tried 0.6.5 but couldn't get past the start menu and now i'm on 0.6.6 and i can'r get past where i go to in 0.3 whatever.

Jul 18, 2018
I've done all I can, and now cannot progress further into this game all because I can't get control. I can't buy the farm, and thus can't proceed with fire lady's story (forgot her name). I csnr find kana any where and I can't do anymore with the head mistress of the school. I'm stumped. Like, seriously. Do I just have to restart entirely and hope it fixes itself?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I've done all I can, and now cannot progress further into this game all because I can't get control. I can't buy the farm, and thus can't proceed with fire lady's story (forgot her name). I csnr find kana any where and I can't do anymore with the head mistress of the school. I'm stumped. Like, seriously. Do I just have to restart entirely and hope it fixes itself?
first and foremost in which act you are?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes