Jul 18, 2018
I'm seriously at a loss. I don't get an option to use Awaken on Annie to buy the farm and it's now impeding me from continuing parts of the story line. HOW DO YOU GET AWAKEN!?

ng55

Jan 22, 2018
I am in 0.6.6 from 0.6.4 and I think that I can't continue the story because every girls in menu say that they have no newer content until next version. Am I doing smth wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am in 0.6.6 from 0.6.4 and I think that I can't continue the story because every girls in menu say that they have no newer content until next version. Am I doing smth wrong?
Check your leads, main story stuff isn't the same as girl story stuff.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
A lot of things were extras that don't show up as leads. Also there are Story Leads and Heart Leads so did you check both?

0.6.5 - New Roxy Event
0.6.6 - Eldritch Lead

Gwen's Yandere System and Jessica's Sexy Apron Event isn't in the leads.

So screenshot Roxy or Eldritch Lead. From the Changelog not much else between 0.6.4-0.6.6

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
OP, can we get a patch so we can fuck the baby fire spirit? I also want to be able to bang any progeny I have with any of the female characters.

Alice too, since I'm a full on degenerate.
Ermmmm......... I certainly hope not

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.6.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Gwen's 'Broken' trait do anything yet? I'm assuming that it will have some effect on her various scenes in future, but I don't see anything at the moment. Not for any of her lower Yandere levels either so far, I'd expect her to react differently in most of her scenes depending on the level eventually but I'm guessing that's not here yet.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i agree that Gwen's minor and moderate grin looks a bit tacked on, kinda looks like someone stuck a piece of paper on her mouth
the night cutscene is spot-on though, although i am a bit dissapointed there's no special interactions if you chose to invite someone that night

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Regarding Gwen's Yandere grin, am I the only one who thinks it looks pretty cute in the little picture on her character card? When you get a better look at it it's creepy, but from a distance it's not bad.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
normally i would be all for it, Yandere Power and all of that jazz, but...i like my lovely bride Gwen more than Yandere Gwen...but Yandere Power...such a hard decision...bah, gonna stick to lovely Gwen

• Red Heart
Reactions: kuler and Alfre4u
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes