LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I played the early builds of this game and something that bothered me was the fact that in almost every sex scene the girls kept their upper clothes therefore with the boobs hidden, does this changed anything at all? I would say that at that moment at least 90% of the scenes were like that
I noticed the same thing. Bent over a counter having sex yet they were still clothed. I mean they had on underwear but it didn't look pulled aside or anything. It kind of disconnected me from the scene.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It says that I should explore the town and underneath that it says to investigate the burning building.
Not sure then. Possible attributes I can think of:

Do you have the endure power?

Have you tried both floors and the "go deeper" options?

If yes, then maybe you need to unlock the farm + daycare. If you don't have the daycare upgrade for the farm, definitely get it, as it's essential to the plot you're trying to reach.

Also, unlock the Nexus and all its locations?

Last edited:

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
If you use the wrong power the game would just let you pick a different one so it not that big of a problem. Plus you can read the room and tell what power to use. As far as I know there isn't a walk-through yet, but the game so far is pretty linear so it's not really need as of now.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.7 was just released to everyone! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week it's another Roxy story event, a new naughty scene with Gwen and a mini-event with Chloe and Alice. Plus assorted fixes, tweaks and polish as always. Hope you enjoy! :)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a specific way to trigger these texts with Yandere Gwen? I just can't seem to get them to activate. Also to anyone wondering it's 7 or 8 days of not doing anything with Gwen for her to advance a stage from what I can tell.

EDIT: ok apparently it was 7 or 8 days just to get to the minor and moderate state. Getting to Major is taking a long while. Also suddenly the texts are coming and they're not stopping haha.

EDIT 2: So from moderate to major it was about 14-21 days. Can't wait to see what other scenes Yandere will bring.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a specific way to trigger these texts with Yandere Gwen? I just can't seem to get them to activate. Also to anyone wondering it's 7 or 8 days of not doing anything with Gwen for her to advance a stage from what I can tell.

EDIT: ok apparently it was 7 or 8 days just to get to the minor and moderate state. Getting to Major is taking a long while. Also suddenly the texts are coming and they're not stopping haha.

EDIT 2: So from moderate to major it was about 14-21 days. Can't wait to see what other scenes Yandere will bring.
each day you ignore gwen her 'yandere meter' increase of 3. the minor, moderate and major threhsold should be 30/60/90.
having "naughty time" with her decrease the score by 25.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yay, another update...and OH NO, A WILD LOLI ROXY APPEAR AND SHE'S UNCONTROLLABLE. Make sense because the adult Roxy are in the future while in the recent timeline she's just a child
Ps: And finally the child place we bought going into use for Loli Roxy, and Annie truly a mother worthy to taking care of that little pyro maniac. Awww, the dancing are sooo cute too
About Gwen bathroom: Aside from the peeing choice, having sex with her in there was very good
Chole and Alice: Awww, they are sleeping together...Make me think that this Chloe was much much better in treating her sister than the old one

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes