erbk

Apr 11, 2020
I forgot how you train strength. I went to gramps and beat some of the girls, but that doesn't seem to raise strength at all.

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
English is not my first language

nexus key "think backwards" I can't solve it 9:30 am
did you finish the whistle and clap first?
What's the problem exactly? (you need to type think backwards and then you need to go back to the church and talk to chastity, That's it there's no puzzle to solve)

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Got to love this place and the ways these games can work fine update after update until you get nice and hooked. Then bam fuck you app not installed.app not installed. App not installed. Yay another game fated to never fucking work again.

Sierraxx

Sep 17, 2017
I'm still in act 1 and completely stuck, am I missing something really fucking obvious?

The latest event I've had is the succubus turning up in the middle of the night, which told me to talk about it to Pixie or Morgana and there's no option for either.
Researching leads doesn't bring anything new, MC refuses to talk to Jessica in her office or Chastity in the church. Emma has disappeared, and I suppose there's a repeatable festival event with Kana.
I also see people talking about Character cards, but haven't seen any option for that? Honestly, it feels like I'm playing some completely different game from everyone else in this thread, lol.

Edit: The fucking church at night. That was a painful dig through this thread to find what I was missing.

Last edited:

FSawyer

Aug 4, 2020
So I'm trying to get the last charisma point but there's no more options to get a book from the bar. Any other place I can go to get that point?

Reactions: girdeyordo

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
everyone are talking about Madison content, meanwhile I'm just sitting here, waiting for all the side characters that don't have a single H scene, like the college girls and volleyball team.

hoping for every character in the game to have at least 10 H scenes by the end of next year (both main and side characters), this will really make this game stand out (it's already one of the best games out there) tho this will probably be a pain to make, using the game engine position/animations won't be enough and require the creation of new scenes with other programs (more hours of work) so instead, maybe adding more male characters into H scenes, not sure fans will agree to it tho, a lot of the people here are kinda greedy "NO ONE TOUCHES PIXY BUT ME!!" XD (adding more male characters into H scenes is the fastest way to add variety of positions, just saying)

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
everyone are talking about Madison content, meanwhile I'm just sitting here, waiting for all the side characters that don't have a single H scene, like the college girls and volleyball team.

hoping for every character in the game to have at least 10 H scenes by the end of next year (both main and side characters), this will really make this game stand out (it's already one of the best games out there) tho this will probably be a pain to make, using the game engine position/animations won't be enough and require the creation of new scenes with other programs (more hours of work) so instead, maybe adding more male characters into H scenes, not sure fans will agree to it tho, a lot of the people here are kinda greedy "NO ONE TOUCHES PIXY BUT ME!!" XD (adding more male characters into H scenes is the fastest way to add variety of positions, just saying)
Oh man, those two girls in the pool... Killing me that I can't do anything with them.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

I want claire damnit. She needs to be in my house east wing ready to fuck! Awakened or shattered I don't care! Another for the harem damnit!

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes