Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.5] ArcGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 795 MB
Original Size Mac: 778 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 312 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 294 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Nopy,racaty and anonfile downloads are not supporting resume and there is a download limit for mega. I want to download last version of the game but can not do it. Could you please upload it to elsewhere ?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If you have the Koikatu pack available elsewhere on these forums, you can at least find the characters that Qarinah, Luna and Chloe were based on in some of the various Community character subfolders.
I suppose I could simply recreate her, tho will take some time and probably won't be 100% accurate :/
I wonder why keeping the cards a secret is a thing, no one is going to be like "well I have the cards and the engine so I don't need the game anymore". people at most will try out the cards a few times and get bored, including Alice which everyone and their mother seem to want yet can't get anymore without paying a bit.

I was wondering why people didn't just extract cards from the game files, or is that something they can't do without a specific program? important to note, I'm only asking, this isn't a fight against the author to get cards forcefully since he is clearly selling those as part of the subscription.

Ashrindel

Apr 22, 2018
Not sure if my save is bugged or just do to the alpha nature of the update, but I cannot get "The Field" to show anywhere on my map. Chloe has no further story according to the info pages in game, so I'm not sure how to progress...

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Not sure if my save is bugged or just do to the alpha nature of the update, but I cannot get "The Field" to show anywhere on my map. Chloe has no further story according to the info pages in game, so I'm not sure how to progress...
The field will only show up if you've bought it.
As with all property purchases go to Auntie in the office at Afternoon.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I seem to have an issue progressing the Madison love event as it's also blocking me from progressing with her daughter too. The hints tell me to work on the other family member. Both of them that is but no new talk options or scenes show up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I seem to have an issue progressing the Madison love event as it's also blocking me from progressing with her daughter too. The hints tell me to work on the other family member. Both of them that is but no new talk options or scenes show up.
I thought that too but apparently Madison is on a timer. Check her Office again in a few days for another event where Veronica is looking through a window. When Veronica tells you to see her at night is when those two are done for now.

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else having the issue of not being able to progress the fire girl story? It keeps telling me to check the burning building and I've done that like 6 times and saved the blue haired girl each time but nothing changes

joie0952

Jan 10, 2019
I havent played this game in a while and noticed that the old designs of the characters changed. Will it go back to the way it used to be or no? Either way Im fine with the new ones but prefer the old one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I havent played this game in a while and noticed that the old designs of the characters changed. Will it go back to the way it used to be or no? Either way Im fine with the new ones but prefer the old one
the developer of the game accused the developer of Corruption of Champions of plagiarism the old models were openware, so he bought the rights to the modes, and blocked their use, there is an event in champions that kinda talks about it, makes much more sence when you are awar of what was going on

Sep 6, 2018
the developer of the game accused the developer of Corruption of Champions of plagiarism the old models were openware, so he bought the rights to the modes, and blocked their use, there is an event in champions that kinda talks about it, makes much more sence when you are awar of what was going on
Wait wait wait, the dev of CK accused the dev of CoC of plagiarism? Based on what art in which game? I haven't seen anything similar.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
A lot of the girls got changed out in 0.7.0 and they will only be coming back in fan made nostalgia mods or if someone releases/finds the old character cards to recreate the new scenes.

Some info about the old character cards
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

Though the one that made it into the Credits was the dev of Future Fragments and their main character named Talia (which was Chloe's old model).

When the models changed out CursedFlame91 made a pdf comparing the old and new models. That evolved into a Character Poll later on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963

Are you sure you aren't mixing games up? Can't recall Corruption of Champions being mentioned. In Champion of Realms there was a little extra scene thrown in, secret code ' Invasion', since some fans were giving that dev grief. It's a rather funny scene that even included the Fox Girl, originally called Yanoka Chichii by Neptune, that Arc teased about getting into the game someday™ before things happen.

Reactions: joie0952
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes