absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Screenshot Lead. Also did you talk to Gramps? Crazy old man in the mountains.
Also sometimes Chastity gives you Nexus Keys to try
i am pretty sure i have done everything else in game up too and including the latest update its only eldritch lead that i miss if i indeed am missing something.

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
i am pretty sure i have done everything else in game up too and including the latest update its only eldritch lead that i miss if i indeed am missing something.
The chance that the lead is a bug is low and I'm not really sure how much of the storyline you did finish ,you need to give me something to work with

don't you remember anything from that part of the game?

Like did you get the keys for the Nexus from her?

Did you get her multi H scene?

Did you see the white nun talking with her?

I mean anything to help me understand where you're standing in the game right now

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/cards/cc_love_9.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_love_9.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1352, in script call
  File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1352, in script call
  File "script/flat.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "script/flat.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "script/time.rpyc", line 219, in script call
  File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 460, in script call
  File "script/veronica2.rpyc", line 333, in script
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_love_9.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.7.5
Mon Oct 26 17:25:44 2020

Getting this for all heart pictures everytime I click on them,any help would be appreciated

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Leads do get wonky from time to time.
That is: tooltip_lead_18
Gramps should have given that to you when you told him about the Nexus Crystal.

Code:
        "About that \"Seed\"..." if story_eld == 4:
            jump chastity_eldritch_story_two
Chastity should have taken that away when she told you to whistle.
Code:
$ leads.drop(lead_18)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i honestly don´t remember its too long ago, for a long time i just figured it was a bug and it really should tell me that there was nothing new in this version, the lead say that something very strange is going on i need to talk to chastity maybe there is a way for me too infiltrate their cult.
before update was go church to search for something,talk to chasity,talk to bar girl,search laptop lead chasity,go back church and use control on her

Apr 2, 2018
A lot of the girls got changed out in 0.7.0 and they will only be coming back in fan made nostalgia mods or if someone releases/finds the old character cards to recreate the new scenes.

Some info about the old character cards
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

Though the one that made it into the Credits was the dev of Future Fragments and their main character named Talia (which was Chloe's old model).

When the models changed out CursedFlame91 made a pdf comparing the old and new models. That evolved into a Character Poll later on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963

Are you sure you aren't mixing games up? Can't recall Corruption of Champions being mentioned. In Champion of Realms there was a little extra scene thrown in, secret code ' Invasion', since some fans were giving that dev grief. It's a rather funny scene that even included the Fox Girl, originally called Yanoka Chichii by Neptune, that Arc teased about getting into the game someday™ before things happen.
Have there been any improvements since that comparison pdf was made? Because as much as I like this game, those new models are just too bad. If he hasn't made any improvements since then, this game is dead to me. It's unfortunate because it was one of my favorites, but those model reworks are just terrifyingly bad.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
  • Sad
Reactions: Genji

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This game used to be interesting many updates ago, but now I feel its just fetch this or buy that and the story has fallen way to the side. Was fun but I give up. Thanks for the fun.

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
has anyone found the decoration in the tunnels i need help
You can find the decoration in one of the two Blue Circle

I don't remember which one but there in the same direction check both of them
when you reach there you can see the look around option

Sep 6, 2018
Have there been any improvements since that comparison pdf was made? Because as much as I like this game, those new models are just too bad. If he hasn't made any improvements since then, this game is dead to me. It's unfortunate because it was one of my favorites, but those model reworks are just terrifyingly bad.
Hell, didn't know it was that bad. Just saw the pdf, its like that one Jesus restoration meme.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes