CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Fair enough, I stand corrected. Those look brilliant. I look forward to the rework of all of them. I guess I'll wait a little longer before I try this game out again, but I'll be waiting with bated breath.
I think dragon failed to convey the full truth in this particular scenario, which leads me to assume you are expecting the other characters to get a re-redesign aswell.

So, let's clarify some stuff.

Arc tweaked/remade the 5 most controversial models on the redesign.
The others... Are staying like they are.

Arc doesn't think it's worth it since people either like them or hate them but most don't really care.
And people are going to bitch anyways since they're used to the old ones, which weren't made by Arc.

so I guess he'll be fine.
Honestly it's much better to just move on than having to stay months trying to make every single model please everyone.

Lesson learned I hope.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Apr 2, 2018
I think dragon failed to convey the full truth in this particular scenario, which leads me to assume you are expecting the other characters to get a re-redesign aswell.

So, let's clarify some stuff.

Arc tweaked/remade the 5 most controversial models on the redesign.
The others... Are staying like they are.

Arc doesn't think it's worth it since people either like them or hate them but most don't really care.
And people are going to bitch anyways since they're used to the old ones, which weren't made by Arc.

so I guess he'll be fine.
Honestly it's much better to just move on than having to stay months trying to make every single model please everyone.

Lesson learned I hope.
That's unfortunate, because there are a fair few other models that are pretty poor compared to the originals. But, who knows, maybe he manages to make them work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In quest says go to lake and learn insight,so I went to the mountain/lake but that girl(in water) keeps showing up and can't meditate,am I missing something(went about 10 times,morning)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I should point this out. 0.7.6 is going to be a bit on the smaller side.

Arc's moving. I hope he's got better internet on the new place.

Reactions: danterer

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Anyone help me. I already finished the 0.6.9 version. The size of this game is 1.91 gb. And now, 0.7.5 version is coming out. So i download it. But when I'm installed it, it's failed. Said apps not installed. Should i deleted the old game? But when i deleted the old one, so i must start from the first. And 0.7.5 version size is like only 869 mb. It's different between 0.6.9 and 0.7.5. Pls help me what should I do.

Reactions: chicho1958

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone help me. I already finished the 0.6.9 version. The size of this game is 1.91 gb. And now, 0.7.5 version is coming out. So i download it. But when I'm installed it, it's failed. Said apps not installed. Should i deleted the old game? But when i deleted the old one, so i must start from the first. And 0.7.5 version size is like only 869 mb. It's different between 0.6.9 and 0.7.5. Pls help me what should I do.
Android
1 - Backup Save Data
' Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves '
2 - Uninstall old version
3 - Install new version
4 - Restore Backup Save Data
5 - Play

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just to make sure i've done all...after the office scene with madison veronica wants to meet an night in the college and i was there serveral times without any new stuff...is this "date" already in the game and i missed something or am i done for now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Just to make sure i've done all...after the office scene with madison veronica wants to meet an night in the college and i was there serveral times without any new stuff...is this "date" already in the game and i missed something or am i done for now?
If the leads or heart cards say [No more content for this version] or [Can't progress further]
It means you're done.

Arc just left us hanging there...

ADDENDUM: Fastest dragon in the west

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there was a "no more content" flag at Q...the lil dream-succubus as well until i was meditating and got a new event. So i prefered to check this out instead of believing that sentence again ^^

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes