masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What might be the problem?
I'm guessing you piled version on top of version.
Folder says it's 0.3.8, the report says 0.6.1, and we are looking at 0.7.6 come tomorrow.

I would back up your Saves, purge the folder, and start fresh. That includes the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I made another small mod for anyone who wants Chloe to call them Daddy but doesn't like the rest of the baby-talk. It isn't nearly as good as I would have liked as the dynamic speech system has been programmed in a really strange and awkward way, I couldn't do it the way I initially wanted to without ripping and replacing the entire system. It works fine for what it is though.

Last edited:

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
So I'm in the middle of my first encounter with the Mysterious Merchant, and... Damn. The cycle she's talking about... Is it related to the Beast calling the MC "25"? Is the MC... the 25th incarnation of whatever "hero" he is? Is this... The 25th cycle?

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
So I'm trying to progress w/ Madison and Veronica, but the directions are a bit confusing.

Veronica: "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first..."
Madison: "Once I finish with Veronica I should talk to Madison again."

Both these hints are essentially telling me to go to the other, so they're kinda contradictory to me. Am I missing something? What do I do?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So I'm trying to progress w/ Madison and Veronica, but the directions are a bit confusing.

Veronica: "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first..."
Madison: "Once I finish with Veronica I should talk to Madison again."

Both these hints are essentially telling me to go to the other, so they're kinda contradictory to me. Am I missing something? What do I do?
Yeah, I think Arc should rework the hints a bit. Problem is that it might mess up old saves.

The last thing you can do with Veronica is give a class and use one of your powers.
In the case of Madison there are two scenes on her office.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, I think Arc should rework the hints a bit. Problem is that it might mess up old saves.
I don't see how it would mess up saves. Mostly it's just changing hints to be more intuitive.

The last thing you can do with Veronica is give a class and use one of your powers.
In the case of Madison there are two scenes on her office.
Veronica is odd as it requires following up with Madison I believe the day after her other scene in her Office which has Veronica looking through the window.

Her last scene is a teaser to come see her at the College at Night which isn't possible yet.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
  • Thinking Face

Solarian98

May 4, 2020
I had a litle problem with Jackie.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'samntha' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1352, in script call
  File "script/time.rpyc", line 222, in script call
  File "script/lily2.rpyc", line 723, in script call
  File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 141, in script call
  File "script/jackie.rpyc", line 323, in script
  File "D:\Visual Novels\Corrupted Kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Visual Novels\Corrupted Kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.7.6
Sun Nov 01 19:37:52 2020

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

The weekly update has been released!

This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's a new Jackie (the CREATE-A-CHARACTER creation) event - in her ZERO SUIT, the winner of the poll. There's also a special Pixie Hallowe'en event and Kana gets headpats! Happy Halloween, you degenerates! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Jackie: New Jackie Event! (Go to the Apartment via Town Explore)
  • Kana: You can now give Kana headpats. You filthy degenerates
  • Pixie: New Hallowe'en Easter Egg event! Make sure you have all three Hallowe'en decorations in your manor room active and that Pixie's LOVE stat is 4. Then sleep!
  • Pixie: New outfit! (Commissioned outfit)
  • Pixie: New "let's be naughty" outfit option!
  • Misc: Renamed the Samantha Gallery to "Apartment Girls" to include Jackie scenes
  • Misc: Slight tweak to the Tunnels map
  • Bug: Fixed an impassable tunnel in Luna's Tunnels (and updated the map!)
  • Bug: Just one typo this week. Woo!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 8th of November.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I had a litle problem with Jackie.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/time.rpyc", line 222, in script call
  File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 141, in script call
  File "script/jackie.rpyc", line 323, in script
  File "D:\Visual Novels\Corrupted Kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Visual Novels\Corrupted Kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.7.6
Sun Nov 01 19:37:52 2020
Well, the forum doesn't have 0.7.6 yet.
You should probably ask for help in the discord. That's a known issue and someone in there offered a quick and dirty fix.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
so, i need some help.
i have no idea how to unlock the last of the side girls, or the one shot scenes.

anyone willing to point me in the right direction? as well as the veronica scene screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
so, i need some help.
i have no idea how to unlock the last of the side girls, or the one shot scenes.

anyone willing to point me in the right direction? as well as the veronica scene View attachment 882809 View attachment 882810
They require you to do all the quests for the bull (?) girls. Err, bull might not be right, but the big ones with the horns and crazy awesome abs. You may not need to *win*, but you do need to at least participate then sleep with them.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
They require you to do all the quests for the bull (?) girls. Err, bull might not be right, but the big ones with the horns and crazy awesome abs. You may not need to *win*, but you do need to at least participate then sleep with them.
you're talking about the last slot right? I could tell, even with the blur that the 1st and 3rd ones are related to the minotaur.
I'm referring to the last one with what looks like 2 girls as well as the one shot scene and veronica scene..

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
you're talking about the last slot right? I could tell, even with the blur that the 1st and 3rd ones are related to the minotaur.
I'm referring to the last one with what looks like 2 girls as well as the one shot scene and veronica scene..
Minotaur! That was the word I was looking for. The one with the two girls are also minotaur related, believe it or not. (There's a lot of content in the Minotaur event.) I haven't played in a while, but if the Veronica scene you're thinking of is the one I'm thinking of, then you need to pull down her pants or something when at the college?

Definitely don't know who the Other scene is though. Sorry.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Minotaur! That was the word I was looking for. The one with the two girls are also minotaur related, believe it or not. (There's a lot of content in the Minotaur event.) I haven't played in a while, but if the Veronica scene you're thinking of is the one I'm thinking of, then you need to pull down her pants or something when at the college?

Definitely don't know who the Other scene is though. Sorry.
it's fine, thx!
i don't have a muscle fetish, so i'v been avoiding the minoaur stuff. I don't remember getting an option to pull her pants down or whatever...hope i didn't miss out or something.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
The scene from One shot is one of the experiments with Lyx i believe. Something involving a bottle of fairies

Reactions: Brovalon
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes