Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
Save yourself from my kind of stupidity,
I spent 2 hours trying to figure out why i kept getting black screens at the menu or during animations when the game is supposed to play a webm and finally figured out it was because my usb headset was disconnected b/c i was using it on my ps4.
finally dawned on me it may not be working right because it is trying to play sound and bam when it had a sound device worked just fine.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Save yourself from my kind of stupidity,
I spent 2 hours trying to figure out why i kept getting black screens at the menu or during animations when the game is supposed to play a webm and finally figured out it was because my usb headset was disconnected b/c i was using it on my ps4.
finally dawned on me it may not be working right because it is trying to play sound and bam when it had a sound device worked just fine.
note to self, use wired headphones as to not worry about which USB device is connected to which platform. does wonders.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.6-pc update patch.rar

Note: Solarian98 found a bug with samantha being misspelled as 'samntha'. This was corrected for the Unofficial Update Patch.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-6-arcgames.31912/post-4472203

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So I have waited what almost a year now for more Pixie content, see in change log that there is Pixie content. Boot up the game get someone's save and get the scene just to go trick or treating. Fuck me

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Is there a trick for unlocking the field. I've unlocked all Chloe content before 7.5 update but no matter what I do or how many times I speak to her the field doesn't unlock

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a trick for unlocking the field. I've unlocked all Chloe content before 7.5 update but no matter what I do or how many times I speak to her the field doesn't unlock
If you meet the requirements you still need to buy it. Go to Jessica's office.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.6] ArcGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 802 MB
Original Size Mac: 785 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 314 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 297 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

trutru

Mar 29, 2020
Last checked in 0.7.3, just seen the changelog. It's great that there is such activity on this game!

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes