goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Oh great, another fucking douchebag, who's completely full of himself.

Patreon dropped CK over complete bullshit. That's an indisputable fact. I find it odd that you haters feel the need to roll up in here, just to attempt to deny that.
these days i just don't even reply to such comments about games, it is like "you don't like the game, cool, go jerkoff somewhere else", it is just not worth the effort anymore, and plus what are you trying to do, make him stop?, you are encouraging him to do more, and right now the patreon takedown of CK is a fact amongst us fans, so you don't need to "educate" the haters about it, let them burn, and don't fuel their hate even more, and let the fire die down with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
these days i just don't even reply to such comments about games, it is like "you don't like the game, cool, go jerkoff somewhere else", it is just not worth the effort anymore, and plus what are you trying to do, make him stop?, you are encouraging him to do more, and right now the patreon takedown of CK is a fact amongst us fans, so you don't need to "educate" the haters about it, let them burn, and don't fuel their hate even more, and let the fire die down with them.
I got a thing about people telling me what to do....

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes