Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Already played with the fire? If not, explore town, go to the burning building, ignore the "hot" slut and explore the house until you cant go further...then the "quest" to enhance your endurance should trigger and lyx should teach the spell

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nah I used the code though, does that trigger the bug? I usually just like to skip through the grinding and focus on the events and actual story lmao
I edited stats too and had to start game over because you miss scenes and for lynx you find her is exploring map check the coordinates

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Nah I used the code though, does that trigger the bug? I usually just like to skip through the grinding and focus on the events and actual story lmao
Unlike other games the stats tend to mean something more then 'bigger number better' so yeah it will cause problems if you bump them up. Each time those move up it's tied into a story event.

For Lyx she doesn't want to teach you since she believes she already taught you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
Yep, unlock the Goblin Witch Lyx and she will send you on a Mushroom gathering quest
Write down her random details
Go to the Mushroom Glen and select the mushroom that matches
Return for fun times (Sadly no kinky reward from Lyx this time round)
for some reason It just does the bl*wjob scene for me and nothing else, is there any extra step im missing?

Reactions: chicho1958

Kai Attrix

Oct 28, 2019
Does Anyone know what is the key for the hint "think backwards"? I am too much of a peanut brain to figure it out.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Just to make sure i've done all...after the office scene with madison veronica wants to meet an night in the college and i was there serveral times without any new stuff...is this "date" already in the game and i missed something or am i done for now?
I got the same thing happened in 0.7.5... If I check the status, it said "no more content bla bla" which is supposed to mean there's nothing left for now. But the funny thing is, if I check the Veronica gallery, there's actually one scene gallert that's still locked and I don't know if its can even be unlocked, or it's just a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
I got the same thing happened in 0.7.5... If I check the status, it said "no more content bla bla" which is supposed to mean there's nothing left for now. But the funny thing is, if I check the Veronica gallery, there's actually one scene gallert that's still locked and I don't know if its can even be unlocked, or it's just a bug.
Are you sure? I'm using the same version as you but I don't see any H scene in the gallery?

I mean there's only one (the one that unlocks after you teach the whole class)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's more of an inconsistency as there are a few events outside the 'Main' progress path. A few of the girls have scenes outside their Heart Cards.

Any scenes that make it into the Gallery tend to be unlockable.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Are you sure? I'm using the same version as you but I don't see any H scene in the gallery?

I mean there's only one (the one that unlocks after you teach the whole class)
Then it's probably a bug, since I kinda remember that I already got that "teaching the whole class" event, though I did this before updating to 0.7.5 ver. So maybe the scene did not unlocked properly in the gallery.

It's probably can be unlocked normally if I'm starting from new save again, but I'm not going to bother starting all over again just to test this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Then it's probably a bug, since I kinda remember that I already got that "teaching the whole class" event, though I did this before updating to 0.7.5 ver. So maybe the scene did not unlocked properly in the gallery.

It's probably can be unlocked normally if I'm starting from new save again, but I'm not going to bother starting all over again just to test this.
It had to do with overdosing the classes with Aura if I remember right.

Though you could either just use a persistent save or console it.
Code:
$ persistent.veronica_unlock = 1
$ persistent.veronica_gallery_one = 1
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["veronica_love_event_one_sex"] = True

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes