Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update v0.7.5 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As ever, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the game to everyone first thing on Monday morning... provided it isn't leaked again, of course :)

This week it's a new story event for Qarinah and a new property for you to buy, which in turn opens up a whole new store, plus new ways to earn Fey currency! Also, I managed to compress some of the game assets so the filesize has been reduced by around 300MB! I hope you enjoy! :)

(Also, I should apparently be producing CK-branded tissues. Silky-soft - luxury for whatever end you use them on!)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGLOG:
  • Qarinah: New Story Event!
  • Chloe: Chloe's "original/default personality" system is finally out of testing! Her personality outbreaks now happen automatically, and can be controlled by making her drink a particular potion which you can buy from the new store introduced in this week's update!
  • Property: New property for purchase: The Field! (Available after reaching a certain point in Chloe's storyline)
  • New Shop: The Mysterious Merchant! (Purchase the Field)
  • Job: New CHARM job (accessed via the Field) - earn crystals! Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
  • Job: New MAGICAL job (accessed via the Field) - earn crystals! Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • Job: New MARTIAL job (accessed via the Field) - earn crystals! Saturdays and Sundays
  • Item: New item - TACENT VOCES! Buy it from the Mysterious Merchant
  • Item: New item - MAP OF LUNA'S TUNNELS! Buy it from the Mysterious Merchant
  • System: Compressed a number of game assets, dropping the overall file size of the game by around 300MB!
  • Misc: Fixed Qarinah's character card so it isn't obscuring the hearts any more
  • Misc: Fixed Chloe's blouse outfit preview to show the correct version of Chloe
  • Misc: Fixed Alexa's gallery thumbnail displaying the wrong image
  • Bug: Added a workaround for a rare glitch that prevented people from advancing the Organisation questline
  • Bug: You can no longer accidentally skip Veronica's "teaching classes" love event
  • Bug: Couple of typos fixed
All hail thy glorious dev

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
the developer of the game accused the developer of Corruption of Champions of plagiarism the old models were openware, so he bought the rights to the modes, and blocked their use, there is an event in champions that kinda talks about it, makes much more sence when you are awar of what was going on
A lot of the girls got changed out in 0.7.0 and they will only be coming back in fan made nostalgia mods or if someone releases/finds the old character cards to recreate the new scenes.

Some info about the old character cards
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

Though the one that made it into the Credits was the dev of Future Fragments and their main character named Talia (which was Chloe's old model).

When the models changed out CursedFlame91 made a pdf comparing the old and new models. That evolved into a Character Poll later on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963

Are you sure you aren't mixing games up? Can't recall Corruption of Champions being mentioned. In Champion of Realms there was a little extra scene thrown in, secret code ' Invasion', since some fans were giving that dev grief. It's a rather funny scene that even included the Fox Girl, originally called Yanoka Chichii by Neptune, that Arc teased about getting into the game someday™ before things happen.
I'm confused....COC is a text game that came and was finished way before this game even got created. COC2 is still a text game that doesn't use Renpy or Koikatsu...

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah I also was thinking CK and the now named CoR look really similar, but somehow the devs were different. What didn't help was that updates were coming in similar intervals as well.

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
so where do i put the gizmo now? i went all the way south and nothing happened
You should go West first then go south as far as you can until you can't see the South option anymore then go East as far as you can when you reach the end of the tunnel just look for something and he will found the whole to put the Gizmo in it

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
hey i have a question hopefully someone will be able too answer, for a long time i have had the eldritch lead open telling me too go talk with chastity but there is nothing new in the church could this be a bug or am i missing something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
hey i have a question hopefully someone will be able too answer, for a long time i have had the eldritch lead open telling me too go talk with chastity but there is nothing new in the church could this be a bug or am i missing something.
What was your last task at church what did you do there?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
What was your last task at church what did you do there?
i honestly don´t remember its too long ago, for a long time i just figured it was a bug and it really should tell me that there was nothing new in this version, the lead say that something very strange is going on i need to talk to chastity maybe there is a way for me too infiltrate their cult.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just started playing again because had to format my pc and forgot which games I was playing(too many) glad I saw the pixie she the one I kept playing this game with her 2 scoops of ice cream........with sprinkles :)

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
i honestly don´t remember its too long ago, for a long time i just figured it was a bug and it really should tell me that there was nothing new in this version, the lead say that something very strange is going on i need to talk to chastity maybe there is a way for me too infiltrate their cult.
Ok so

did you reach the Nexus keys part?

did you enter all three of them?

did you see chastity talks to the white nun?

I mean you have to give me something I don't know in which part of the story you are right now

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery Unlocker Mod for Corrupted Kingdoms by Arc Games : Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: ArcGames -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Screenshot Lead. Also did you talk to Gramps? Crazy old man in the mountains.
Also sometimes Chastity gives you Nexus Keys to try

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes